No announcement yet.

Drilling a cast iron enameled sink

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys must be amazingly skilled, first you have a limited selection of tools and then you've got the bloody metric system.

Comment

I don't recall anyone here claiming they were tool poor recently.
      "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

----

1/20/2017 - The Beginning of a new Error

Comment

We are Bob. You guys have so many cool tools there that are slowly filtering downunder. yeah I know you cant carry everything but if I was going to drill an enamel sink I sure as hell wouldnt have anything here I could use. Mind you I would be absolutely bricking it with fear of totally cocking it up.
        Bob it was someone here that helped me with a 2" close quarter cu cutter. That company rocks. Mind you I havent seen anyone else here with this cutter and havent even seen the company that imports them publicise in any way shape or form such a brilliant tool.
        Bob not just tools we are lacking. We are lacking so much of the teachings we have here. I know our To ny used to ruffle feathers but he is an angry little bloke at the best of times too. However, many of us downunder have benefited from the sharing of knowlege freely by many of you. The biggest p-off is that RIDGID Australia dont seem to be anything like your RIDGID and the reps over there.
        MArk, just checked the link. Will have to ring Goliath and see if they have this drill. Not showing on their web-site

Comment

Cleanmen2 you had me laughing so hard I thought I was going to stroke out! Sounds like a great opportunity for a motivated guy to offer professional level tools for sale. There are tools and methods from Japan and Europe that we don't know exist that are big time savers, we by no means have a monopoly. I encourage you to teach your craft, you have a wealth of knowledge that you might take for granted and there is always going to be novices that will look up to you and want to be as good as you!

Comment

Working...
          X