Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: toto washlet seat install?

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
    No but Joey is my adopted daughter. Now we have Jullie, Jaysen, Jared, Jon, Jana, Jene, Jeanna and Joey. Rick is still pissed because he is a son-in-law instead of a son. However, I treat my son-in-laws the same as I do my sons.

Mark
    i bet if my name started with a "j" i would be in the club too

does it help if my moms name starts with a j

jick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      i bet if my name started with a "j" i would be in the club too

does it help if my moms name starts with a j

jick.
      Oddly enough when I first met you and Joey I thought your name did start with a "J". However, after a very short time I realized Jerk was just a pet-name she has for you.

By the way I know you will make me proud Saturday at the races. That is of course unless you get us kicked off the track.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

JERK ? WOW! Last Pictures I saw, Rick looks to be in a lot better shape than You, Mark ! You don't want to visit Dr. Haggerty for IMPLANTS , DO YOU!
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
          JERK ? WOW! Last Pictures I saw, Rick looks to be in a lot better shape than You, Mark ! You don't want to visit Dr. Haggerty for IMPLANTS , DO YOU!
          I'm not sure what you mean, I never called him that. I'm simply repeating what I heard.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Hey, Tool. I've got a Toto Washlet in Sedona Beige left over from a job. I can make you a good deal on it.

Comment

i found this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K4ov4goo74

Vince

Comment

Originally posted by Plumbus View Post
                Hey, Tool. I've got a Toto Washlet in Sedona Beige left over from a job. I can make you a good deal on it.
                Why don't you install for your family? You and they will love it.

Oh Sedona Beige. after reading it a few times I realize thats the color not a location Awww who cares you would still love it.

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
                  Why don't you install for your family? You and they will love it.
                  Years ago I had a Kohler Rochelle in Beige left over from a job sitting around for a couple of years. Not two months after I stuck it in my mother's house I had a job that required that very toilet. This time I'm gonna hang tough and sell the sucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Plumbus View Post
                    Years ago I had a Kohler Rochelle in Beige left over from a job sitting around for a couple of years. Not two months after I stuck it in my mother's house I had a job that required that very toilet. This time I'm gonna hang tough and sell the sucker.
                    Interesting plumbing fact #5: You will never need it until you've thrown it away or used at your mother's house.
                    "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X