toto washlet seat install?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toto washlet seat install?

Never installed one. Any help appreciated. Does it take a G.F.I. outlet behind toilet?
    Maybe I should ask Joey. Her and rick speak of theirs like one of the family!
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: toto washlet seat install?

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
    Never installed one. Any help appreciated. Does it take a G.F.I. outlet behind toilet?
    Tool! You went out and purchased one from a stranger? You could have bought ours. It is still gift wrapped and everything.
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

for what it cost, it's like a child

rick.

yes install a gfi. your boys are dependent on it
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        for what it cost, it's like a child

rick.
        I felt it was very endearing you would buy your lovely wife such an expensive gift. It is unfortunate she did not appreciate your gift in the spirit it was given.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

She wants one for Her new toto aquia 2, elongated. Are You serious about giving up little Happy Harry ?
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I am hurt. offended even. I thought any questions about toilet seat bidets would be addressed to me. I will double my efforts to make sure everyone on this forum knows I'm the go to guy when it comes to washlets.

A GFI behined the toilet is the best bet. If you are installing the TOTO 300 it has an on demand water heater and I think it needs a circut rated for 1200 watts? the TOTO 200 is less because it has a water resevoir. I know the Toto 300 can dim the lights in the bathroom when used. We do run extention cords to outlets if the person can't afford the electrician to install an outlet.

Congradulations you are installing the most important piece of plumbing equipment to come along in many years. It can truely be such a great aid to a person. Any Questions feel free to ask. They are so easy to install a plumber is not neccessary.

Comment

Hey this is great! We are installing a new 2 nd story staircase behind the bath plumb wall
              Old lath and plaster is demoed, open stud! This is a large basement remodel on a 1933
              S.F. home. Son is installing a new 200 Amp service. Gal spent a year in Japan, teaching.
              She wants one. Archt. Is adding a cedar sonar on the roof. View of the city. We are having way to much fun on this project! Some folks are spending $$$ ,Thank God

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                I felt it was very endearing you would buy your lovely wife such an expensive gift. It is unfortunate she did not appreciate your gift in the spirit it was given.

Mark
                That's me! Ungrateful and unappreciative! Don't forget the part about how much money I flush down the toilet with every square of toilet paper I waste!

Are You serious about giving up little Happy Harry ?
                YEP!
                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                  That's me! Ungrateful and unappreciative! Don't forget the part about how much money I flush down the toilet with every square of toilet paper I waste!
                  That's right I forgot how wasteful you are on top of ungrateful.

Mark

Comment

If this is right for this toilet,please send Me a P.M. with details . Thank You

Comment

If this is right for this toilet,please send Me a P.M. with details . Thank You
                      I have it on good authority that my seat and your potty would be a perfect fit!
                      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                        I have it on good authority that my seat and your potty would be a perfect fit!
                        Make sure you use a disposable seat cover.

Mark

Comment

Make sure you use a disposable seat cover.

Mark
                          You Two ,crack Me up ! Were You both Married in another universe? Oh,and Mrs. haggerty needs a price!

Comment

You Two ,crack Me up ! Were You both Married in another universe? Oh,and Mrs. haggerty needs a price!
                            No but Joey is my adopted daughter. Now we have Jullie, Jaysen, Jared, Jon, Jana, Jene, Jeanna and Joey. Rick is still pissed because he is a son-in-law instead of a son. However, I treat my son-in-laws the same as I do my sons.

Mark

Comment

No but Joey is my adopted daughter. Now we have Jullie, Jaysen, Jared, Jon, Jana, Jene, Jeanna and Joey. Rick is still pissed because he is a son-in-law instead of a son. However, I treat my son-in-laws the same as I do my sons.

Mark
                              Mark, I have one Son, and 3 Son in laws. I understand. I love them all as Sons, wish They weren't so far away!

Comment

Working...
                              X