X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigid Pipe Mule

I have a need for a Pipe Mule. I have found references to a rigid 400a pipe mule on the internet, but Ridge's website cannot find this item when I do a search. Has anyone got a suggestion as to where to find one? thanks

Tony,

I don't believe the 400A has been manufactured in many many years. If you find one it will be at a used tool place or ebay.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Thanks, Mark. Do you know any company that sells pipe mules these days? I am having a heck of a time finding this for my customer. Thanks again.

Comment

As I recall we replaced all of our 400s with 300s 20-some years ago. I kept one 400 just for using the geared threaders but evintually even changed that to a 300.

The 300 does not have the torque or power of the 400 but it gets the job done and is easier to handle.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Re: Rigid Pipe Mule

I have just received 4 pipe mules I am not sure what size they are but will find out when they arrive. they may fit a rigid 535 but I will check my email is gauvin@dominionair.com send me a request so I can send you a photo. Dave

Comment

Re: Rigid Pipe Mule

I have 2 model 400 mules that we don't use. check your PM

Comment

Working...
            X