Extreme bathrooms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme bathrooms

right now there is a special on the travel channel called extreme bathrooms, just did a piece on the TOTO washlet, laughed my tail off when i thought or Ali opeing up one under the christmas tree!!!

Re: Extreme bathrooms

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
    right now there is a special on the travel channel called extreme bathrooms, just did a piece on the TOTO washlet, laughed my tail off when i thought or Ali opeing up one under the christmas tree!!!
    Wrench spinner I can tell you a washlet would be one of the best, healthiest things you could give to your family. It's every bit as neccessary and helpful as a tooth brush and tooth paste. But dang I don't think it would be a good Christmas present. stick with a vacuum cleaner.
    Last edited by saysflushable; 04-19-2009, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Kind of reminds me of my wifes last birthday. She had gotten what she really wanted a couple weeks early so when the actual day came I had a new faucet for the kitchen sink cause she had been hating the existing one for a couple years. Plan was to install it after she went to bed and be surprised when she got up in the morning. I came home from work with a cake and some roses, and she just had a meltdown stating that I never put any thought into these things, and those roses are just gonna be dead in a couple days, why cant i ever get something she can really use.."like a new faucet for the kitchen ". I couldn't calm her down so I grabbed her hand and pulled her downstairs and showed her the faucet.
      You should have seen the look on her face when she realized what had just happened. Thank God I finally got something right. Only took 21 years.

Comment

Originally posted by shock1964 View Post
        Thank God I finally got something right. Only took 21 years.
        be careful, they start expecting it

steve
        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shock1964 View Post
          Kind of reminds me of my wifes last birthday. She had gotten what she really wanted a couple weeks early so when the actual day came I had a new faucet for the kitchen sink cause she had been hating the existing one for a couple years. Plan was to install it after she went to bed and be surprised when she got up in the morning. I came home from work with a cake and some roses, and she just had a meltdown stating that I never put any thought into these things, and those roses are just gonna be dead in a couple days, why cant i ever get something she can really use.."like a new faucet for the kitchen ". I couldn't calm her down so I grabbed her hand and pulled her downstairs and showed her the faucet.
          You should have seen the look on her face when she realized what had just happened. Thank God I finally got something right. Only took 21 years.
          You are still in the red brother.

You did right.Only now you have to stay right.

Every now and then,it helps to have a faulty memory.

Now LOL.
          Kenneth Collier
          Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
          Jackson, MS 39206
          (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
          drainman881999@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
            Wrench spinner I can tell you a washlet would be one of the best, healthiest things you could give to your family. It's every bit as neccessary and helpful as a tooth brush and tooth paste. But dang I don't think it would be a good Christmas present. stick with a vacuum cleaner.
            No wonder you guys have so much trouble, it's pots and pans for Christmas. Vacuums and washlets ar deffinitly birthday presents! I know these things, been married 34 years, to the same old lady!
            info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Working...
            X