X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand New 1985 Condo?

I had a call yesterday for 2 toilets leaking at tank gasket, I was amazed when I get there the realitor says can you take off your shoes the carpet is new I say sure ill put on my booties. Then as I walk in she says this condo has never been used before and was built in 1985. Im thinking yea right so I get in the bathrooms and see old school moen faucets and yellow lav that look like the never been touched. The toilet paper on the holder was the original it looked like paper towels lol. Then im starting to beleave it is all origanal when I get to the master bathroom and see a old box of tissues so I turn it over and it has a date of 1984. It was pretty cool to see what a brand new 1985 apartment looked like now. I mean the stove, fridge, tub all never been used. Pretty cool
    Attached Files
    You can lose with me, but you can't win without me!.... PPI

Re: Brand New 1985 Condo?

Wow, how does that happen? I mean not to have it rented out or anything sitting empty and be paying taxes etc. seems pretty odd!!

Comment

you've just entered the twilight zone..........................

Vince

that's pretty cool. thanks.

Comment

Hmmm, maybe they are waiting for those colors to come back into fashion. If you save anything long enough it comes back into demand again.....

Comment

Working...
        X