Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craigslist beauty for out of work plumber in Chicago.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigslist beauty for out of work plumber in Chicago.

Remember, you also get a bonus for emergency calls!

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/lab/1129900514.html

Re: Craigslist beauty for out of work plumber in Chicago.

what a joke. nice find.
    Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

Inspectors have been setting up fake ads here to bust jack leg handy men and union reps have been doing the same and fining members for moon lighting.
      Here is a recent beauty...
      Reply to: job-bsdzv-1126589359@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
      Date: 2009-04-17, 9:13AM CDT

I am seeking Licensed Plumbing contractors who have the ability to pull permits and do work in the city of minneapolis. I am looking for individuals looking to pick up extra hours to supplement their income in these slow times. Please email your infromation

• Compensation: $20.00 Per Hour
      • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
      • Please, no phone calls about this job!
      • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

PostingID: 1126589359
      Last edited by Jay Mpls; 04-24-2009, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Mpls View Post
        Inspectors have been setting up fake ads here to bust jack leg handy men and union reps have been doing the same and fining members for moon lighting.
        Here is a recent beauty...
        Reply to: job-bsdzv-1126589359@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
        Date: 2009-04-17, 9:13AM CDT

I am seeking Licensed Plumbing contractors who have the ability to pull permits and do work in the city of minneapolis. I am looking for individuals looking to pick up extra hours to supplement their income in these slow times. Please email your infromation

• Compensation: $20.00 Per Hour
        • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
        • Please, no phone calls about this job!
        • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

PostingID: 1126589359

Hmmm.... interesting

I'm curious if an inspector got a call from a handyman and the handyman asks, "Are you an inspector" and if the inspector says "no" and then busts the handyman, would that be considered entrapment?
        YourHomeContractor.com - The Trusted Online Community For Homeowners and Contractors.

Plumbing Reviews

Comment

entrapment

hey atlas. entrapment is when the authorities initiate the idea to the mark. in other words if the mark is predisposed to commit the offense, tough stuff. delorean got off because the feds brought up the idea and sold him on the idea. breid

Comment

Working...
          X