Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know where I can find ths p-trap?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you know where I can find ths p-trap?

They do offset drain spuds in drinking fountains.But I imagine this is accepted do to the fact that the appliance has a maximum flow rate to pipe size that won't siphon the trap.

Big Pipe,
    I'm still trying to figure out what the term PO means.
    I'm also wondering if we are allowed to offset if we don't incorporate any device that allows the vessel to gather water and the faucet does not excede a certain gpm...
    say .2

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
      They do offset drain spuds in drinking fountains.But I imagine this is accepted do to the fact that the appliance has a maximum flow rate to pipe size that won't siphon the trap.

Big Pipe,
      I'm also wondering if we are allowed to offset if we don't incorporate any device that allows the vessel to gather water and the faucet does not excede a certain gpm...
      say .2
      Lavatory drain with removable plug.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

JCs... Sorry I dont do code im a designer .

I was told it was code compliant by the client who was told by the origional architect.

Comment

You might have luck if you can phone or email the architect. He/she might have a book on their shelf to point you in the right direction.

From a plumbers perspective, you can't have that "hard" of a directional change at the bottom of the vessel and the trap in the wall would be considered a running trap or s-trap which for my area would not be allowed. I'm not sure if they would even allow you to go horizontal into a san. tee with vent up and trap below. (I know you don't care about this. It's for the plumbers. )

Try the architect if you can.

J.C.

Comment

We have tried the original architect. They no longer have the information.

Comment

patended overflow

Comment

We have THE OZZ,and We have the TOZZ. The Tozz can make one ,REALLY! He can weld anything but a broken heart. Let Me check behind the curtain. Be right back.
                He's back fishing on the Cape Cod Canal for Stripers, as I Type. He'll reply.
                I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Pull the original and take it to a metal fab shop and have one made...

Problem solved

(If you cant pull it take a few pics and alot of measurements {Tape and micrometer} and take that to the fab shop)

I have no doubt Tozz could fab this as well

Okie

Comment

Here in MN the handicapped code allows something that looks like this for wheel chair access...I'm looking it up...my mileage may vary!
                    All the parts,via a plumber can be had from/through a plumber.
                    Look here for an offset
                    http://www.plumbingsupply.com/plumbe...rotection.html
                    This is close but I win no cigar. Try to reason with the owners about the lack of availability unless you can navigate through
                    German websites...Call who owns the fixtures you have on the pic!
                    Let us know please!
                    Last edited by Jay Mpls; 05-07-2009, 11:33 PM. Reason: Every one h8sme/Doh

Comment

I can Mig one with Tri Gas , But the tozz can lay some little beads with Tig.
                      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post

Big Pipe,
                        say .2
                        PO/ portent outlet,It means the size of the opening of the fixture drain,(ie 1&1/4).
                        Last edited by cincy plumber; 05-08-2009, 08:45 PM.

Comment

I've seen bizzar stuff like this only to find that it is a "german" company that has a 'Delta' stamp on the back. Sometimes (not all) you'll be lucky to find it closer to home than you expect.

Comment

Working...
                          X