X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grohe LadyLux

Wondering how often any of you repair these. I've installed some but haven't had a leak or problem on one yet. Many years in use.

Just wondering if there is any reason not to recommend this product to a customer looking in this price range.

J.C.

Re: Grohe LadyLux

all pull out hoses will break. also the snap couplers have a tendency to crack. they have 1 model that the spout is part of the hose. it's not a separate piece.

i do like grohe over kwc, but for what they cost, they should last longer.

fortunately, they will send out parts to the customer if they call.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Biggest repair issue (besides hoses) on Grohe pull outs is cracked heads. In the '90's they were having low flow issues, but after a lot of complaints they fixed the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Plumbus View Post
        Biggest repair issue (besides hoses) on Grohe pull outs is cracked heads. In the '90's they were having low flow issues, but after a lot of complaints they fixed the problem.
        It's good to hear someone mention this.I was so glad the homeowners picked these out.In the early nineties I drilled a few out not really wanting to.Then I just started to show Mr.ho what to do if he chose to test his warranty.

Comment

I'm over the whole hose thing.Any chance I get I let people know that there are a lot of nice hoseless fixtures out there that can give you way more volume.

Comment

I keep 4 of the Grohe hose coupler/check valves in stock at all times. Other than that, no problems.

Comment

Working...
            X