Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: mr backflow

Originally posted by lovetheUSA View Post
    I would assume that something like a backflow device needs approvals like ASSE, ASME, ANSI, IAPMO, NSF....etc. I don't know what any of those would cost, but in the thousands each, if not in the tens of thousands.

They have to be approved and listed by the University of Southern California's Foundation for Cross-Control and Hydraulic Research.

http://www.usc.edu/dept/fccchr/foundation.html

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

What an asshat.
      Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

1. milder form of A$$hole. comes from old online forums. all swearwords, including any combination of "A$$" and "hole" was considered vulgar and would get your message censored and possibly flagged, but "A$$" was just fine. so ppl used "A$$ hat" cuz everyone knew what you were referring to plus you avoided censorship and web filters.

2. A person suffering from acute cranial-rectal inversion.

3. noun- (asshat) 1: A person full of $hit, derived from the phrase "go $hit in your hat"; A person who continually behaves in such a fashion that makes those around him decide that he has his head firmly wedged in his ***.

4. A person convinced that being an A$$ makes them automatically the expert on a given topic.

Okie
        Last edited by OkieBill; 05-13-2009, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X