Public Utilities Plumbing. Fair???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Public Utilities Plumbing. Fair???

They don't hold the license so do they have to list the license number on their literature? When their sub shows up his truck and his paperwork must list his license and all the other required info right?

We had one of the electric utilities here buy a good size plumbing & mechanical contractor outright and used them to do the same type of work you are talking about. The fad wore off after a couple years and they sold them and backed out of the service business for the most part.
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
      They don't hold the license so do they have to list the license number on their literature? When their sub shows up his truck and his paperwork must list his license and all the other required info right?

We had one of the electric utilities here buy a good size plumbing & mechanical contractor outright and used them to do the same type of work you are talking about. The fad wore off after a couple years and they sold them and backed out of the service business for the most part.
      I think (that's what gets me in trouble) that if you advertise plumbing, electrical, hvac services here you are required to place licensing numbers on all literature.

The "fad" might do the same thing here but it does make me think and ask questions.

J.C.

Comment

I would be pissed! What county and state is this? You need to get some tradesman friends and picket their office. Put up a flyer at the supply house and call the local TV station.
        You can make a difference. Good luck
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
        X