Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Would you?

Originally posted by ironranger View Post
    Nice try wethead but anyone can read my posting history, try again. By the way, the reason wethead was removed from the zone is because he is NOT a plumber, it was proven and he was dealt with. Keep talking wethead, this just keeps getting better.

Dude, your not serious right?

LOL....COME ON........PROVEN?

HAHA
    Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
    New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

Yes we have all seen that picture of you standing in your grandma's basement wethead! LOL

Then tell everyone why you were removed more than once from the zone? You keep trying to come back and they keep removing you. Well?

Comment

BTW: Some of MY employers:

T & F Enterprises Port Jeff NY ask for Tim

RJS Plumbing & Heating Medford NY ask for Bob

Plumb Tech INC West Hampton NY ask for John

Main Street Plumbing & Heating Shirley NY ask for Bob

L & J Plumbing Linderhurst NY ask for Jerry / Kenny

I can also post paychecks if you want>?
        Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV

Comment

I also Plumbed in North Carolina:

Connor & Spear Plumbing New Bern North Carolina ask for Wade or Todd

Williams Service Company North Carolina ask for Jim

Comment

Redwood pulls up a seat has popcorn and beer ready to watch a fight...
            I joined just for this!
            The fight got kicked outa the zone and I didn't want to miss it!

Go Gettum Ranger!
            Lead wth your nose!
            411 Plumb Appliance Stimulus Package

Comment

Originally posted by Redwood View Post
              Redwood pulls up a seat has popcorn and beer ready to watch a fight...
              I joined just for this!
              The fight got kicked outa the zone and I didn't want to miss it!

Go Gettum Ranger!
              Lead wth your nose!
              You going to share that beer?

Comment

It wasn't hard to figure out. Wethead (plumbingskool) is a computer geek. He builds websites and forums etc. He has his own forum EXACTLY set up like this one. He pretends to be a plumber to get folks as his clients. He succeeded with Dunbar, WETHEAD MEDIA, it's all over Dunbars website. Nice job by the way wethead.

Since he didn't tell you now you know. That's why he was removed from the Zone and will now most likely be removed again.

Sorry but this is done. Drink fast Redwood, I'm going fishing.! Later.

Comment

Would you install a water heater knowing the PRV is faulty and the pressure is more than double or triple of what it should be? Let's say the customer doesn't want to replace the PRV, would you still replace the water heater? This really isn't a mechanical question but more of an ethics question, would you?
                  I wouldn't do it until the customer had me or someone else fix the pressure first. I know a licensed plumber though that just did it anyway. Opinions?

85 lbs is nowhere near double or triple what the pressure should be. It doesn't seem like it should effect the tank at all.
                  The T&P is set at 150lbs so that is why it did not go off.

75 lbs psi is the highest working pressure but most plumbing systems can handle more. They just wear out faster.

Comment

It wasn't hard to figure out. Wethead (plumbingskool) is a computer geek. He builds websites and forums etc. He has his own forum EXACTLY set up like this one. He pretends to be a plumber to get folks as his clients. He succeeded with Dunbar, WETHEAD MEDIA, it's all over Dunbars website. Nice job by the way wethead.

Sorry but this is done. Drink fast Redwood, I'm going fishing.! Later.
                    iron ranger:

Here is the real deal right from me, ask anyone here:

I PLUMBED for 16 years and had a nervous breakdown and could not return.

I have bi-polar disorder so when that happened I was not able to return to the job I loved.

AS FAR AS THE INTERNET: I have been playing with computers since I was 9, WE ALL HAVE HOBBIES here MINE in code and the internet,

So when I had a nervous breakdown, I was afraid to leave the house because of panic attacks so I started earning money with my second gift.

You CAN be a plumber and build websites.

I am BLESSED to be able to protect the health of the nation and to be able to get my words GLOBAL in seconds......google wet head.....youll see.....

WAIT HOLD ON:

here is what others say about me:

source:

http://411plumb.com/forums/topic/your-first-topic

I Accept Joseph AKA "The Wethead" as my friend!

Joseph is a very different person. Geniuses often are. He has an intensity to him that goes beyond normal. He gave me this internet domain
                    that he was not using. He arranged for it to be hosted. He created this site for me and others to post on the forum and a blog for me to write on. My internet dreams have come true. Joseph is an internet genius. His knowledge goes way beyond what I comprehend and he is incredibly fast at it too. Only late last night did we start to go ahead with the creation of this site and 16 hours later it is a reality. Now to spend a lifetime filling it...

With Joseph the part that people don't understand is that on the flip side of this intensity there is also a downside. A hard crash and burn... The likes of which no person should ever have to experience. We don't know when it's happening, all we know is it will be happening. It is inevitable! The people that fault Joseph have met this crash. When it happens there is nothing that can be done except wait it out. Because of Joseph's intensity big things happen and he can deliver big things in a hurry. If you have been promised big things and he crashes it doesn't mean anything. All it means is the delivery date has been changed due to circumstances beyond anyones control. Wait it out and get the new delivery date. I urge each and everyone of you to accept my friend Joseph. You will experience a friendship like no other! In any freindship there is good and bad accepting those for what they are is what makes a friendship. Joseph you are a friend that makes dreams come true! I love ya man!

When you crash I'll be waiting for you to get back buddy!

To those who feel compelled to come here and bash on my friend there is no room for you here. Everyone is welcome to come here and post. If you are one that does not like my friend you can still post but, bite your tongue when it comes to saying anything bad about my friend in these threads as it will not be tolerated.

Joseph you can feel free to delete this before we go public or leave it it is your choice. Honest you can! It won't be like last time you hit the delete key! I just wanted you to see it!

Thanks,

Redwood

Comment

Ding.. Ding
                      Back to the fight!

I hate it when this happens....
                      Everytime I show up he quits fighting....
                      411 Plumb Appliance Stimulus Package

Comment

Originally posted by EasyEman View Post
                        85 lbs is nowhere near double or triple what the pressure should be. It doesn't seem like it should effect the tank at all.
                        The T&P is set at 150lbs so that is why it did not go off.

75 lbs psi is the highest working pressure but most plumbing systems can handle more. They just wear out faster.
                        That's what he said and it's bull. Look at the pictures of the water heater, a dummy could tell the pressure was more like 300 pounds to move the nipples like that. 85 pounds? hahahhahaha good one! Sure, that's why he took all the pictures and doucumented all of it because it was 85 pounds, wow.

Comment

Nice job by the way wethead.
                          Thanks, I actually would still build you a website for free

Comment

Originally posted by Redwood View Post

Ding.. Ding
                            Back to the fight!

I hate it when this happens....
                            Everytime I show up he quits fighting....

It's starting to rain, I might be here for a while yet.

Comment

It's starting to rain, I might be here for a while yet.
                              Oh cool

Lets get back to it ,

Iron, I really really plumbed man, See what happened at the zone was I picked on ILplumber cause he said he was a christian until I found the posts he made on PZ about the strip club and called him out OR something like that, I forget exactly.

If you look at my post count, or my join date I was over there way before you joined, and I really loved the place before it got negative.

Go back and look though the old threads and look for all the cool stuff I used to make, I used to send holiday cards on the holidays and all.

Moving forward:

Anyhow man, I really don't know you enough to judge you, but there is still time to be my friend....

Let's be friends man, I mean your not only friends with plumbers are you?

I mean you could have a "webmaster friend"

I mean the whole entire world is going digital.,...might not be a bad idea...

Luv you buddy~

PS; I am serious let's be friends, hate and anger only destroys the heart

BTW: You own a K-60?

Comment

He pretends to be a plumber to get folks as his clients. He succeeded with Dunbar, WETHEAD MEDIA, it's all over Dunbars website. Nice job by the way wethead.

and for gawds sakes stop with that

Comment

Working...
                                X