Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PHCC-GLAA Trade Show

Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
    I think it was about the same as last year it seemed a little larger because we where in a larger area. And what do you mean no one had models at their booth. I could have shown some leg, it's just no one asked...........I guess I really don't blame them. Stupid me started a thread about the show and did not even look for one already started.

Honestly Dan, when is the last time someone asked you to show some leg? The show was smaller than last year, I know, and so should you Dan, we were there. All the other forum members were having fun at the Roundup in Ohio, I'm already signed up for this year.
    The Other Rick

Comment

Re: PHCC-GLAA Trade Show

Originally posted by rick1643 View Post
      Honestly Dan, when is the last time someone asked you to show some leg? The show was smaller than last year, I know, and so should you Dan, we were there. All the other forum members were having fun at the Roundup in Ohio, I'm already signed up for this year.
      Maybe your right I thought it just seemed smaller due to the larger area. Last year they had it in the section A and this year they did it in B and C. They will let me know what the final attendance was this year. Last year I think they said it was something like 4,500. It did seem like there where less booths there. All's I can tell you is that I did not sit down until 2:30-3:00. I had three times the amount of companies come to my booth this year than last year. It was a good show for me and for RootX and I will be going next year to. I just signed up for the PHCC show at the Orange County Fair grounds in October. That show is smaller than this show what do you think Rick 1643?

Comment

Working...
      X