Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Aaron is alive in Baltimore

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
    I couldn't make the 3 hour window either I needed a little more time. I bet if I called ahead someone would have waited.
    Yea, the make Up thing slows Me down some in the morn. too.

NOT 3 HOURS, THOUGH!
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by ProBrand View Post
      I found our good friend Aaron doing quite well in Baltimore. He stopped by the RIDGID Reputation Roadshow to say hello and see what was new with RIDGID. He didn't leave empty handed as the photo shows. It was great to catch up and hear about the success he is having in the trades. With ToUtah and Nevada Plumber in Vegas, we are having a little forum get together out there on the road. Hope to see some more faces soon.
      nice to know he's doing good back there.. and the blonde, well..

Comment

pullin' them digits???

Comment

she scribbled 10 numbers in the bottom corner, still tryin to figure out what thats all about though....

She was nice as could be, and Bill can't remember what month she is but I remember her name is CJ Perry.
          Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

Oh that's CJ?

Miss January/February 2009 photographed wearing a cotton turquoise bikini made by a Brazilian designer with an Aztec clasp.

A graduate of Tuft's University in Clinical Nutrition. She also minored in Peace and Justice Studies.

Comment

Stalkeeeerrrrr....
              Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
              Oh that's CJ?

Miss January/February 2009 photographed wearing a cotton turquoise bikini made by a Brazilian designer with an Aztec clasp.

A graduate of Tuft's University in Clinical Nutrition. She also minored in Peace and Justice Studies.

Comment

That is who is coming to our Roadshow in Columbus, Ohio - Friday, August 14th. Can't wait to meet her and see all the Ridgid guys again... but more meet her.
                Jay
                Ohio Power Tool - Ridgid
                Coptool - Power Tool Blog

Comment

Working...
                X