Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone get this camera???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270395557268

It went cheap, however I was drawn away by lack of feedback, (gotta start sometime) and not one actual picture of the unit. Hope someone got a good deal!

Re: Did anyone get this camera???

I doubt a camera will actually change hands at that price...

Comment

It scares me away when they steal someone else's picture of a unit, in this case the picture Ridgid made, heck they copied the actual web page links and all from Ridgid. I learned a while back if you are selling on ebay, its best to post an actual picture of the product or none at all.
      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Damn! shipping would have been $20 worth of gas for me. Cant believe I missed that one.

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
          It scares me away when they steal someone else's picture of a unit, in this case the picture Ridgid made, heck they copied the actual web page links and all from Ridgid. I learned a while back if you are selling on ebay, its best to post an actual picture of the product or none at all.
          I had to learn this the hard way,which is how I found this forum in the first place a few years ago.

I had purchased a Ridgid 4P-J "Hogs Head" that they had used another E-Bay sellers previous photo.I ended up with a rust locked boat anchor that someone shattered the shaft trying to get it to move.

P.S. I did not submit inquiries to the seller.
          I.E. "Is this the actual photo of the item?"

If I had I may have never met this bunch...Great Twist Of Fate

Comment

Working...
          X