P.E. Guerin faucet - I need info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P.E. Guerin faucet - I need info

Does anyone have any experience with p.e. guerin widespread lav faucets?
    Are they compression or washerless? There is no info at the Guerin website and they haven't answered my query.
    "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Re: P.E. Guerin faucet - I need info

After looking on there site there is only one way to find out is to take it
    apart,my feeling is that they use the same valves for all that foo foo stuff!
    So they probily have rising stems with regular washers.

Comment

I feel for ya brother, sorry I can't help.

Comment

I went cover to cover in my Guerin catalog and found no mention of cartridge type. I believe they now use ceramic technology, but an older faucet may be of the rising stem variety. Ten years ago their minimum order was $50. I assume it's gone up. If ceramic disc, a couple of cartridges will probably set you back that and more.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. It's a new customer and from the looks of the place money is no object. She is on my waiting list (about 2 weeks) but I stopped by to snap these pics. I'd like to know first what I am digging into.
          "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

I never heard of this line of product before so I checked their website and thought a catalogue to check out would be kinda nice.......omg they charge $40 for a catalogue. Guess I will just look at their website. Never had anyone try to charge for a catalogue before!!

Comment

I have a direct contact for PE Guerin and as stated they are very pricey and NO discounts. They do not like selling parts.

NY - (212) 243-5270

Comment

Just spoke to Diane @ PE Guerin for parts we need.

Here direct email is sales@PEGuerin.com

Comment

Thanks for the info. I did order directly from them back in June. $50 per cartridge x 4. And trust me, getting the stem adapters and eschutcheons of the old stems was no easy task. I had to finally heat them with the torch. That does it nearly every time.

Comment

Working...
                  X