Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grateful customer...

Call came in tonight at 8:30 pm.....
    A previous customer we went out today (actually my new employee was out there and did the work) just calling in to tell me how great Tim was and that he was very professional, thorough and did good work. Reset a loose, leaky toilet, replaced the old flange and screwed it the old second floor concrete, also replaced an outside hose faucet and discovered a ruptured thermal expansion tank, (which was immediately replaced).
    Of course, I immediately called my guy to tell him the feedback. It is great news to an employer's ears. He's only been working for me for a couple months or so, but so far, so good.
    Keep up the good work, man!!!

Re: Grateful customer...

get him to sign up to the site, make it required reading IMO
    No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Originally posted by MoJourneyman View Post
      get him to sign up to the site, make it required reading IMO
      And you guys will ruin a good man!
      info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

He's gonna ask for a raise now.

Comment

Originally posted by EasyEman View Post
          He's gonna ask for a raise now.
          He has 20 years experience AND has solid workmanship. I worked with him before about 5 years ago at another service company that is now gone.

Let's just say that I started him out at the upper end of payscale, so he doesn't expect a raise any time soon.
          Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

That sure makes you feel good when they call and compliment your staff! Congratulations on a great employee and a happy customer!
            www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
              A previous customer we went out today (actually my new employee was out there and did the work) just calling in to tell me how great Tim was and that he was very professional, thorough and did good work. Reset a loose, leaky toilet, replaced the old flange and screwed it the old second floor concrete, also replaced an outside hose faucet and discovered a ruptured thermal expansion tank, (which was immediately replaced).
              Of course, I immediately called my guy to tell him the feedback. It is great news to an employer's ears. He's only been working for me for a couple months or so, but so far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post

We got those every now and then we called the Kudos but we also got a bonus if the home owner called and complimented our work. I love elderly people they like to do that kind of thing so I would always put a little something extra something into it and say yes mam and yes sir and take my time to explaining things.

Comment

Working...
                X