• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The pipe to nowhere

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
    No ac in the house.
    No a/c dude?

Must be that beautiful California weather I've heard of. 70 degrees year round?

As I write this at 11:05 pm, it is 84 degrees outside (92 heat index).

The heat index has been in the hundreds for the past couple of weeks with little to no rain.

I cant wait for fall already.
    Last edited by HebertDrainCare; 06-27-2009, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Actually where Ben is the "High" average for the year 69.3 degrees. The average "High" months are August and September at 74 degrees. Current temp right now is 61 degrees.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
        No ac in the house.
        Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        Actually where Ben is the "High" average for the year 69.3 degrees. The average "High" months are August and September at 74 degrees. Current temp right now is 61 degrees.

Mark

Wow.

Makes me wish I would have followed them to California.

Sometimes I walk out my door and it feels like I'm walking through a wall of water because its so humid.

The idea of an earthquake freaks me out though.

Is there a place with 70 degree year round weather and no earthquakes, hurricanes, snow, or tornadoes? Not including heaven.

Comment

As a comparison, I am 60-miles inland from Ben and we were 90 degrees today.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

This weather is fantastic. We've had the door and windows closed the last couple days because it was too cold in here.
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Type of leach drain?

Maybe a low spot in the grass. Also my father at one time used similar piping for deep watering some trees in our backyard.

Comment

Originally posted by rooterboy View Post
                There is a development near my home, the landscapers installed those for the trees they planted the root ball went in between those two pipes I believe they encourage the roots to go deep instead on staying on the surface. Was a tree or shrub removed from that location ? David
                Originally posted by JeffH View Post
                Maybe a low spot in the grass. Also my father at one time used similar piping for deep watering some trees in our backyard.
                I think you're both right. Looked at my neighbors houses and they have the same thing with trees between the pipe.
                Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Is there a place with 70 degree year round weather and no
                  earthquakes, hurricanes, snow, or tornadoes? Not including heaven.

Except for the Typhoons and Tsunamis Hawaii comes close.

Oh, wait, ......... there's that volcano thing they just discovered to worry about too.
                  "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

Comment

No lie, the weather is better here but the water is better in Hawai'i. I was so mad when I found out the water is cold here.
                    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Could it be a scrap piece of weeping tile that got mixed into the fill when the house was built? It may have been just under the surface for years and eventually....well there it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X