X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love insp. Day

Early insp. Back when all the C.I. was installed, I did My test. No problem ,a couple of no hubs clamps needed tightening. Charged My Gas lines with air. installed weenie and all plugs.
    filled Jim plug.Closet flange rubber plug getting pregnant,good. Started sweeping floor.

Hey, W.T.F.!!! Water on the concrete floor!!! I forgot to disconnect and cap off the trap primer for the garage drain! Did so , And shop vacked up water. This old man can move fast
    when He has to. It all passed fine. Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: I love insp. Day

just 450 more and you'll catch up to me

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

just 450 more and you'll catch up to me

rick.
      How can Tool catch up if there is no pic in his post?
      ---------------
      Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
      ---------------
      “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
      ---------
      "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
      ---------
      sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Ok I'll bring My camera. Do You think I would stop and start snapping with My Browney at that moment?
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
          Ok I'll bring My camera. Do You think I would stop and start snapping with My Browney at that moment?
          Rick has a camera crew he thinks ever one should,
          Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
          attributed to Samuel Johnson
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Be sure to hold button down loong time with that Brownie. Ah, and don't forget the flash powder.

Comment

Working...
            X