Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all ! Ca. Lic. Contractors

C.S.L.B.
    PLAN TO MORE STRINGENTLY ENFORCE PERMIT COMPLIANCE ! ! !

THIS IN JULY ISSUE OF INDOOR COMFORT NEWS MAGAZINE

http://indoorcomfortnews.com/

http://epubs.democratprinting.com/pu...000&p=&id=2358

THIS IS THEIR LINK TO ARTICLE YOU MAY HAVE TO SIGN IN BUT IT'S FREE

THEN YOU CAN ZOOM ALSO BE SURE TO CHECK PAGE 14 FOR THE COMPLETE
    STORY ! !
    Last edited by JERRYMAC; 07-14-2009, 11:49 AM.
    JERRYMAC
    E-MAILJERRYMAC777@GMAIL.COM
    CALIF. LIC. PLBG,HEAT,DRAINS,ELECTRIC,WATER HEATER, BOILER, POOL AND SPA HEATER
    FIRE SPRINKLER CONTRACTOR,
    SINCE JAN. 1989

Re: For all ! Ca. Lic. Contractors

They sure can talk the talk. We'll see if they can walk the walk. To increase enforcement costs money. In the present financial climate, I doubt very much if they can get funding for any new enforcement. They're just trying to hold on to the funding and bodies they have. Tempest in a tea pot.

Comment

if the plumbing inspectors would be doing their job,they would be enforcing the license law on all the jobs.

when is the last time you ever saw an inspector properly walk the job or better yet crawl a remodel

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Consumer affairs, always threatening Us licensed Contrs. Meanwhile Unlicensed Illegal Aliens steal our work, Nothing is done. Oh sure, once in a blue moon they grandstand 1 case.
        They're a joke!
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          if the plumbing inspectors would be doing their job,they would be enforcing the license law on all the jobs.

when is the last time you ever saw an inspector properly walk the job or better yet crawl a remodel

rick.
          I bet Cali is overwhelmingly understaffed in % of inspectors vs. population.

I HAVE seen the inspectors in my area walk the job and one even put the coveralls on and crawl with a flashlight.

And even here with a better % of inspectors, enforcement of the unlicensed is very low.

J.C.

Comment

Working...
          X