X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The unemployed

I would like to thank everyone for your input. The lady called me back yesterday to tell me she wanted me to do the repair. I'm going there on Monday. I am thinking of giving them a little break.

Comment

be careful i did a re pipe for two old ladys and by time they got extras out of me I think I made 4 dollars an hr.

Comment

Watch out I did a re pipe job for two little old ladys a number of years ago and by the time I did all the " liitle extas" I made about 4 dollars an hour.

Comment

just do a good job and the customer will come back for you..

Comment

Originally posted by plumbertim1975 View Post
            I would like to thank everyone for your input. The lady called me back yesterday to tell me she wanted me to do the repair. I'm going there on Monday. I am thinking of giving them a little break.
            Update, phone just rang, answered, its this lady telling me they found a fly by night to do it for free. Now I have More time to do something else.

Comment

for free? so it was a godsent that you did not get the job .what every price would have been to much .

Comment

Originally posted by metx View Post
                for free? so it was a godsent that you did not get the job .what every price would have been to much .
                Either that or some kinda high drama that would waste more hours.

I give a price--out of the book--if they don't like it, I move on. Every time I force the issue by lowering the price or something, the job goes south.

What's that sig here "I never lost money on jobs I didn't get". Sometimes it should read "I never lost sleep on jobs I didn't get".
                (The Low Spark of Steel-Toed Boys)

Comment

she called

a few of my customers don't call and don't answer their phone. i tell em answer the phone or we wont be there. long standing customers exclued of course. breid

Comment

Working...
                  X