X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sh$t

Why is the word Sh$t a no, no on this forum as I like to think that we are adults here with some exceptions (not mentioning anyone) are we so precious that we cannot see it in print as it is a major part of our businesses and without it we would be in the poor house.

Lets be honest Sh$t is what we and Ridgid make our living from and gives a plumber a purpose in life something to do which keeps us and our companions warm on those cold winter nights which pays for the joys of life the kids the schools fees and their never ending wining that you don`t love them I`m sorry I transgrress.

Sh$t is a soft porous substance that comes to full stop when tree roots enter a sewerage pipe it comes in many colours light and dark and floats like a submarine with the help of a soft paper that we all use to wipe our ???? with another word which this forum frowns on and another subject I will try to bring up later if i am not kicked off this forum after this one.

Instead of a plumbers shingle hanging out the front of our shop we should have Sh$t on a pedestal as Sh$t does not hang vary well to let all know that this is part of our profession and we are proud of it and not ashamed as some on this forum are and give a solute as we leave each morning for work and pray for it to be plentiful on our daily discourse from sewer to sewer and not pretend that it be hidden away from the masses no Sh$t is a word we as plumbers and Ridgid should be proud of "Sh$t is our bread and butter.

Tony

Re: Sh$t

Oh CRAP, another bleeding heart liberal!
    info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Like it or not, it's a sign of the times we live in. For example, airplane pilots aren't allowed to say "cockpit" anymore (they say "crew compartment"). Wouldn't want to offend anyone...

Try ordering a "playpen" at Toys-R-Us (you won't find one). You can, however, order a "play yard" for your toddler. Apparently, some people find the concept of placing your child in a "pen" to be offensive. Check out their website and you'll see I speak the truth!

By the same logic, our familiar S-word has gone the way of the dinosaur. But with such a plethora of synonyms to choose from, there should be no shortage of POOP talk on the forum.

Comment

actually the word is spelled $hit.

anytime we get the call, it's the call of money.

saturday night i got a call for a stoppage in a kitchen sink on the first floor of a 3 story building.

turned out to be food $hit

sunday i got a call late in the afternoon for a main line.

they called their home warranty co. and me. i told them let the warranty co. do it for $45.00. but warned them they won't cover it if it's outside or no proper c/o.

so today i'm going to snake out the $hit from the roof with my k-60

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

That's some good $hit rick!
          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

$hit pays the bills

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
              That's some good $hit rick!
              always wondered what you looked like.

Vince

Comment

Originally posted by Vince the Plumber View Post
                always wondered what you looked like.

Vince

Sorry for the let down man!
                Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Now come on fellows don`t let some sh$t become between us as we are all in the same game chasing it for a monetary gain, I just thought that I would like to stur the pot and see what reaction I would get.

Tony

Comment

AFM

You can have SHlT in here. You just have to use a capital S H T and a lower case L which looks like l. Now you can do it.

Comment

No S word ... But society seems to really Embrace the F word Which I Do NOT Happen to like !

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
                        AFM

You can have SHlT in here. You just have to use a capital S H T and a lower case L which looks like l. Now you can do it.
                        Well that is good SHlT to know...
                        411 Plumb Appliance Stimulus Package

Comment

Working...
                        X