X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok i've had it too !!!!!!! Potty tax $150.00

S.F. city truck pulls across the street from My project. I see the Cont. getting the write up from USELESS woman enforcer. No potty permit! Get Yer A$$ down to Building Dept. He pays $150 for 1 month of potty sidewalk permit. Nazi tells #1 Son, $1000 unless Pops goes down to building NOW! I.m rounding Up coffee for the guys. Call Potty central, Get it out now! Install a new Gerber on the project. Will install a new Toto at Jobs End. Call City
    " Sorry not mine, Musta had wrong address. They picked it up again! Musta been here a couple of Hrs. Other Con't stood in Line 1 1/2 Hrs. It's the latest scam on Contrs in S.F.
    He said the place was Mobbed! Time to sharpen our Pitch forks. Thinkin on Moving to N.H. ,
    I hear Guys are breakin records up there . Nice place!
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Ok i've had it too !!!!!!! Potty tax $150.00

So you've got to pay the city $150 for a permit to have a portable toilet on the sidewalk? What if it's on the yard? Maybe they'd rather have you pee behind the door of your pickup so it can run down the street and into their precious storm sewer and kill a couple million fish!

That is BULL$HIT!
    www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Originally posted by Trent2 View Post
      So you've got to pay the city $150 for a permit to have a portable toilet on the sidewalk? What if it's on the yard? Maybe they'd rather have you pee behind the door of your pickup so it can run down the street and into their precious storm sewer and kill a couple million fish!

That is BULL$HIT!
      They would much rather you did that...
      (1) Indecent exposure

(2) Urinating in public

(3) Maybe there would be a teenager in the area within 200 yards and they could give you jail time and put you on the internet as a registered pedophile.

What a great culture we network with.

Comment

dude, send me a ticket and I'll take a dump on the walkway outside their offices... better yet locate said nazi and I'll do it squatting on her truck's hood.
        This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

In Florida I Pee off the bow of my boat into The river :-)

Comment

I tried to pee standing up in a canoe once..... and only once.
            sigpic

Comment

We grew up [ still working on it ] in rural Mass.My brother and I peed on trees all the time
              as kids, May go back to it!
              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Peed on a bush out in the woods on a hunting trip once. The bush turned out to be poison oak. That was a very bad couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                  S.F. city truck pulls across the street from My project. I see the Cont. getting the write up from USELESS woman enforcer. No potty permit! Get Yer A$$ down to Building Dept. He pays $150 for 1 month of potty sidewalk permit. Nazi tells #1 Son, $1000 unless Pops goes down to building NOW! I.m rounding Up coffee for the guys. Call Potty central, Get it out now! Install a new Gerber on the project. Will install a new Toto at Jobs End. Call City
                  " Sorry not mine, Musta had wrong address. They picked it up again! Musta been here a couple of Hrs. Other Con't stood in Line 1 1/2 Hrs. It's the latest scam on Contrs in S.F.
                  He said the place was Mobbed! Time to sharpen our Pitch forks. Thinkin on Moving to N.H. ,
                  I hear Guys are breakin records up there . Nice place!
                  John Crapper is going to be in your neighborhood I think. He will be in Sacramento I believe. Toilet seat bidet related. How far away are you.

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
                    John Crapper is going to be in your neighborhood I think. He will be in Sacramento I believe. Toilet seat bidet related. How far away are you.
                    Sack. is out back Jack

Comment

Sack. is out back Jack
                      He is going to a show for down syndrome kids and adults. We try to go to shows with 2 people. This time he had to go by himself. swing on down and give him a hand at the booth. We didn't have time to ship all our stuff, so he will be bare bones at the show. You will still hear the most compelling and passionate reasons to own a toilet seat bidet

Comment

A buddy of mine the owner of Bing plumbing. Rents out a fancy portable toilet trailer. It has A/C and sinks. I wonder what the permit fee on that would be?

Comment

We grew up [ still working on it ] in rural Mass.My brother and I peed on trees all the time
                          as kids, May go back to it!
                          One of my brothers use to pee on the palm tree in front of our house all the time! A new neighbor even called the police once on him. My poor mom had to explain it was her kid peeing on her tree on her property. . . .and with 2 older brothers he was probably just marking his territory.

He is now 40 years old and never out grew this.
                          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                            One of my brothers use to pee on the palm tree in front of our house all the time! A new neighbor even called the police once on him. My poor mom had to explain it was her kid peeing on her tree on her property. . . .and with 2 older brothers he was probably just marking his territory.

He is now 40 years old and never out grew this.

Are their a few beers involved now days?

Comment

Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
                              Are their a few beers involved now days?
                              That would be an easy excuse. But sadly, no. He just has no shame. None of us are particularly shy. We express it in different ways.
                              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Working...
                              X