X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any K 60's for sale

My van was broken into over the weekend. I woke up in the middle of the night to a loud noise went to look out my house window and seen a SUV leaving. But I thought it was just the house across the street. My wife wakes up early and goes outside to see my van doors wide open. I run out and at first see nothing missing but then I see my K60 gone but my seesnake still there and all cables and nothing else missing so I must have scared them away when I woke up and turned on my lights. I need a K 60 asap and ebay got none. Anyone that has or knows someone selling one please let me know. I have insurance on all my tools but it will take weeks before they get me one but they say they will reemberse me for some of it. Thanks Paul G
    You can lose with me, but you can't win without me!.... PPI

Re: Any K 60's for sale

That's horrible to hear. I hope some how they catch the SOB and cut off both of their hands. Stealing the tools a man feeds his family with is one of the lowest things out there.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I hate to hear that. I hope you find the person. and deal him some street justice

Comment

I'm sorry about this.It's a strange feeling knowing someone has stolen from you.Pisses me off.

You see anything on Craigslist inside of what your willing to drive.

Comment

check pm
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I have a K-1500 with about 250' of 1 1/4 you are welcome to use until you get your new K-60. (If I had more then on K60 I would loan it to ya).

Feel free to PM me and we can set up a phone call and shipping if you need it.

Bill

Comment

Hare to hear it bubba. I had a whole truck full of tools and 600 ft of 2" copper stolen.it makes you feel violated, and pissed off.I hope the good lord lets me find out who it was and gives me 5 minutes with em. Been there and I hate it for you.

Comment

Yea I really dont care as much about the tool but this is the first time i had something stolen from a van (13 years) I feel violated thats for sure. I could not sleep the last two nights every noise I herd I was ready to go. It could have been worse. But of course since I lost it I got 3 calls this weekend for main line clogg and had to turn them down and can't even buy a new k 60 till Monday. Thanks guys, Paul

Comment

To bad you are not closer to Chicago, I would of lent you one of my machines till you got your new one. Give Marv a call at Allen J Coleman, he might have a good used one for sale, he will ship right to your door.
                  Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                  A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                  Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                  Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Thanks you guys are great! I called him but none right now. Good thing I got tool insurance I have a $200 deductable so ill only have to come out of pocket with that... Thanks Again Paul
                    Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
                    To bad you are not closer to Chicago, I would of lent you one of my machines till you got your new one. Give Marv a call at Allen J Coleman, he might have a good used one for sale, he will ship right to your door.

Comment

In Canada there is a store called Rentco equipment where you can rent ridgid drain equipment. Every time I have a main line clog I try to rent one of the five k-60's they have...unfortunately they are ALWAYS rented. It's pretty affordable and they usually keep them in pretty good shape. Hope this helps!

Comment

Sorry to hear about your break in.

I highly recommend one of these.

http://www.compustar.org/products/pro/RF-P2WSS.html

The best part of these alarms is the fact that they page you which gives you the opportunity to catch the scum while they are in the act .

Comment

Working...
                        X