X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jetting nozzles which ones and where to buy

I am just getting into jetting, many of you have already helpped on all the great info that you have shared,,, once again thanks, but I still need to find out which nozzles are the best (3/8" and 1/4" ) for clearing soft stoppages, I already will be getting the warthog. I am running a 4000psi, 7 gpm unit, any suggestions as to which, where and how much? Thanks

Re: Jetting nozzles which ones and where to buy

On the smaller lines I bought a ridgid k3000 jetter head with a spring on the front to make tight bends, I bought and assortment of other nozzles 1 f 3 back etc. but don't really use them. I do use a flusher nozzle for soft stoppages after I use the warthog to really get things clean. Check out aqua mole . com for nice smaller nozzles, ridgid for the spring leader and maybe south coast equipment for basic nozzles.
    Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
      On the smaller lines I bought a ridgid k3000 jetter head with a spring on the front to make tight bends, I bought and assortment of other nozzles 1 f 3 back etc. but don't really use them. I do use a flusher nozzle for soft stoppages after I use the warthog to really get things clean. Check out aqua mole . com for nice smaller nozzles, ridgid for the spring leader and maybe south coast equipment for basic nozzles.
      Is there a picture of this on the Ridgid website? I couldn't find one.
      www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

I use the nozzles with more forward jet for cleaning and pushing things. The front jets work well after the line is open for cleaning. When the spray is pointed at the wall of the pipe and less down line it seems to clean better than move stuff. Nozzles seem to be a little personal perfrence too. We cut ice with nozzle that have more front jets with a wider spray. You will have less water come back to you with a wider spray. Pressures cheap at the end of the day GPM moves things down line. We are alway educating people that more gpm in most cases work better. I would trade pressure for volume every time. If you shop around people will drill the nozzle for you the way you like them. I think I'm going to get rifled nozzles ports that produce more cleaning power. Sewer Supplies on ebay will drill nozzles I think. The Cleaner mag is a great resource for nozzle guys too. Aqua Mole has a six pack with 6 different nozzles that gives you some choices to play with too. Basic Nozzles seem to be about the same. Bullets are nice for opening blockages. I would spend the money on stainless every time. Its nice if you dont use the thing all the time there not rusty. I hope that helps?

Comment

Sorry I can't find the spring but I also use this one with balls on it works great in cast iron 1 1/2 and 2 " lines.
          http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/items/4CW99
          But I paid way less then this
          Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Working...
          X