X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It finally happened to me

Thanks Mark and everyone for the kind words. It's actually helping my mind set that I can share my feelings with you all. You guys are the best! (ok that might be the NyQuil talking)

Been pacing around here all day staring at the empty space in my driveway where my van used to be It's a very surreal feeling to suddenly have NOTHING of value.

If someone one has a few Valium to spare that might help my disposition

I'm sure I won't ever see the big items again so I'll be looking to upgrade my tool inventory. I'll need some advice on Ridgids current models and the best place to buy. Also security cameras and alarm systems.

My shopping list is going to be HUGE!

OMG! I just remembered he got my shovel that I've had for 17 years! Oh, the humanity!

Comment

Your best shovel?

Will they stop at nothing?

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
        Thanks Mark and everyone for the kind words. It's actually helping my mind set that I can share my feelings with you all. You guys are the best! (ok that might be the NyQuil talking)

Been pacing around here all day staring at the empty space in my driveway where my van used to be It's a very surreal feeling to suddenly have NOTHING of value.

If someone one has a few Valium to spare that might help my disposition

I'm sure I won't ever see the big items again so I'll be looking to upgrade my tool inventory. I'll need some advice on Ridgids current models and the best place to buy. Also security cameras and alarm systems.

My shopping list is going to be HUGE!

OMG! I just remembered he got my shovel that I've had for 17 years! Oh, the humanity!
        I think we need a group hug (excluding Rick and Charlie as they have wandering hands).

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I wish you Luck in finding your van and tools

Comment

Man, I feel for you. I am so sorry to hear that. I am with every one else, if there is something I can do please let me know!

Comment

Some REALLY tense moments around here today dealing with 3 different insurance policies. I was worried that my coverage wouldn't extend to my personal items kept in the company vehicle that was parked in my driveway. If it had been parked 50 feet towards the street I would have been SOL

Say what you want about insurance companies but USAA has just delivered me a big fat wet kiss on the lips $500 deduct and FULL replacement cost, no depreciation

What an effing rollercoater ride it's been today He can keep than damn shovel too. The point was all worn away anyways

Comment

He can keep than damn shovel too. The point was all worn away anyways [/QUOTE]

A bench grinder works wonders for that.

Comment

Sorry to here that..At least the ins co is going to do you good
                  I had my hunting cabin broke into and burned to the ground in feb..
                  then 2 4 wheeler stolen 2 months ago..
                  the only good news is we got one back it was parked in a thicket for 30 days

Comment

Sorry man I had mine broken into last week and i woke up at 415 am to turn on my outside light and they took off they only got my K-60. I been searching craigslist and e bay and calling pawn shops but theres only so much u can do. At least u have insurance but i know the feeling its not about the tools it just feels like u where vialated. But im feeling better this week and hopefully u will to it just gonna take some time. Good luck
                    You can lose with me, but you can't win without me!.... PPI

Comment

Sorry to hear about this. Rick called me up and let me know this afternoon. Let me know if there's anything you need to borrow until you get your tools in. How'd you get USAA?
                      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Toolup has some new K-60's on eBay for a decent price, about $1,200 shipped

Building a list I'll be shopping around to my suppliers or should I be talking to my local Ridgid rep for best prices and freebees?

Anita is an Army brat

We have several Life, Homeowners, 3 Autos with USAA. This is our first claim and it's a biggy. The adjuster was almost cheerful on the phone. What's up with that?

Comment

since you finely made a clam the can raise your rates.

my wife burned down our barn. after the pay off we dropped them like a hot brick. they almost doubled our rates!
                          the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

Some REALLY tense moments around here today dealing with 3 different insurance policies. I was worried that my coverage wouldn't extend to my personal items kept in the company vehicle that was parked in my driveway. If it had been parked 50 feet towards the street I would have been SOL

Say what you want about insurance companies but USAA has just delivered me a big fat wet kiss on the lips $500 deduct and FULL replacement cost, no depreciation

What an effing rollercoater ride it's been today He can keep than damn shovel too. The point was all worn away anyways

USAA is a fantastic company ( They have everything of mine). Of course if you need anything it's only a PM away

Is USAA covering your personal stuff via your homeowners policy?

Bill

Comment

We have several Life, Homeowners, 3 Autos with USAA. This is our first claim and it's a biggy. The adjuster was almost cheerful on the phone. What's up with that?
                              I've got everything except homeowners with them ... they haven't been writing new policies in my county. They are the absolute best as far as customer service and only selling you what you need.

In NY, they were the only company in the top ten as far as fewest complaints/$1000 of premiums that wrote more than $100 million in policies a couple of years ago.

Comment

I'm both shocked and relieved. I have never heard of a home owner's policy covering your personal work tools.

Mark
                                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
                                X