Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wirsbo vs ANY water system.

Originally posted by nhmaster3015 View Post
    it's not the product that i object to. It's the attitude. My company installs miles and miles of pex for radiant floor heating systems. It gets buried under concrete. It still gets installed straight and the loops are evenly spaced. Why? Because we have attitude. A couple years back, i questioned one of my journeymen on some crooked copper piping that he had installed on a water heater, in a crawlspace. His reply was " can't see it from my house " he's working for another company now. Attitude
    the trade is a profession. Pride and skill are everything. Without them we are just a bunch of hacks.

thank you nh!!!!!!

Comment

I consider myself an old school plumber that once favored copper pipe for all applications and installed in a clean commercial quality installation whether it was commercial or residential. When the Auquapex came out I sat on the fence and let the other plumbers experiment with it first. After the Chinese forced alot of our copper mills to close and copper more than quadrupled, I had to try it too. Bottom line it works well and will make you money. Compete or starve! In this area I live in the water causes pinholes in the pipe in as little as 10 years! Plus it gets into the 20's and lower in the winter, so freeze damage is reduced also. All I can say is I have had very good luck with the product and other plumbers I have talked to have also. I put it in my own house. For those who absoulely oppose it, each to his own.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonG View Post
        OMFG ARE YOU SERIOUS????? WTF You have got alot to learn man.....Quality is never an accident. My master taught me that and I have lived those words sense he said that to me.....I would love to see some pics of your work LOVE TO!!!!!

I want to see any of this in pex so bad please please show me please!!!!!!

Awesome, awesome work.

Permission to borrow, please?
        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
          Awesome, awesome work.

Permission to borrow, please?

Absolutly How ever its spelt? Credit goes to
          PERFORMANCE PLUMBING,HEATING & HVAC
          YORK, MAINE

Want more I have 1000's every job we do is this way

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonG View Post
            Absolutly How ever its spelt? Credit goes to
            PERFORMANCE PLUMBING,HEATING & HVAC
            YORK, MAINE

Want more I have 1000's every job we do is this way

Holy crap, is there much business in Maine right now? we almost moved there "the girlfriend is from Weld, Maine"
            No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Mo, the short answer would be no the longer answer would be hell no
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                yeah, that was the vibe I got when I poked around looking for a job up there before we moved to Missouri. I was concerned that it was going to take a while to recover up there. Though I can honestly say that maine is the most beautiful place I have ever been.
                No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

BrandonG- Be proud of the work in those pics.

Comment

Originally posted by lmpg View Post
                    BrandonG- Be proud of the work in those pics.

I stay proud of every job I do weather I am under a house pulling out an old tank and replacing it or making a manifold......It's never an accident!!

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post

LOL were staying busy thank goodness but not alot of others around are.....

Comment

Yea, it's a bit slow but we have a pretty good service business to keep the money rolling in.

maine is a beautiful state. Too bad the politicians that run it are a bunch of idiots. They tax and fee the crap out of us.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X