moving ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moving ?

I am a Lic Journeyman in the state of Texas. If I want to move to another state where/how do I find information on if/how my lic will transfer? I assume I would have to retake a test for another state but my years of experience would carry over, correct?

My wife and I are looking towards Colorado, but are not ruling out any other states.

Thank you.
    Gus
    M40607

Re: moving ?

it really depends on the licensing board where you're planning on going. if you're leaning towards Colorado, give them a call, or an email.
    No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

going from the frying pan into the fridge

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        going from the frying pan into the fridge

rick.
        Hey Rick it was 80 today and no smoke in the air.
        Colorado is an IPC state. go here to find out all you need to know, I just renewed my license.
        http://www.dora.state.co.us/plumbing/
        by the way in CO with a plumbing license you only need to register as a contractor. you don't have to test to become a contractor in CO.

If you are coming from Texas and you hold an IPC license you can apply in Colorado for a license by endorsement. If not IPC then you have to take the IPC test. Don't worry it's easier than the UPC test if you have to take it.
        ANYONE CAN TAKE THE HELM WHEN THE SEA IS CALM.

Comment

Originally posted by mtnman1100 View Post
          Hey Rick it was 80 today and no smoke in the air.
          true, but you need an oxygen tank to be able to breath there

it was over 100 and i was baking in the sun

today's suppose to be 98, but i'll be jetting and can turn the water on me

joeys brother is in houston and he can't even use the pool as it's in the upper 90's

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

So I go to work today in the Rocky mountains and it was all hazy, the views are all distorted by...SMOKE FROM THE CALIFORNIA FIRES.
            Put those fires out already.
            ANYONE CAN TAKE THE HELM WHEN THE SEA IS CALM.

Comment

Check this website
              http://www.contractors-license.org/

It is sometimes a little off but gives the numbers and websites for the states.
              Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Working...
              X