X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas leaks everywhere !!!!!

Private Co. checking for gas leaks comes sniffin around My place. Found two on PG+E'S
    side of their meter. Whew, none on My E.Q. valve. Will fix in 90 days. Give the Guy a cold drink ,and chat a bit. How many homes have leaks, I ask. Smile, You don't want to know,He says. 1 out of 3 on PG+E'S lines! Ido know the sniffer pickes up 1 parts per hundred
    zillion.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Gas leaks everywhere !!!!!

I'll tell you what leaks the most around here and thats the damn meter itself. The gas company only checks or replaces them if someone complains.
    sigpic

Comment

Just think how many there would be if the gas utility didn't put an odorant into their product. BTW: Anyone been reading any articles on odor fade lately?

Comment

biggest problem i see is the plastic/ nylon 1'' x 3/4'' bushing they install on their side to prevent electrolysis to their underground.

sure the gas pressure after the regulator is only 7''wc. here.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by Plumbus View Post
          Just think how many there would be if the gas utility didn't put an odorant into their product. BTW: Anyone been reading any articles on odor fade lately?
          New installs absorbing odorant only thing they are talking about around here.
          Been hearing Bout it six months now

Comment

Originally posted by Plumbus View Post
            i think they had a article in the (OFFICIAL) on odor fade awhile back interesting stuff..

Comment

Working...
            X