Aav the way i do it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aav the way i do it

Start with a Hack Saw and a roll of duck tape. N.H. Master will be along Shortly to give a
    real time demo of this procedure. HD tapes will be given out free to every seat occupant!
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Aav the way i do it

You forgot the BFH cant do a proper AAV without a BFH

You use it to pound yourself in the head with when the customer call back with a sewer smell under the lav.
    Last edited by NHMaster3015; 09-05-2009, 11:47 AM. Reason: forgot the o in pound. who's up for a beer and steak on the barbie?
    sigpic

Comment

Could'nt come up with a real thread so your trying to mock me huh!!

Comment

Originally posted by plumbertim1975 View Post
        Could'nt come up with a real thread so your trying to mock me huh!!
        Whe're all friends here ,just having fun. Your work is neat and professional. My work is too ugly to post! Tool
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
          Whe're all friends here ,just having fun. Your work is neat and professional. My work is too ugly to post! Tool
          Yea, I know. Just poking at you too.

Comment

I have no problem with the quality of your work, just the materials.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
              I have no problem with the quality of your work, just the materials.
              Thanks, everbody has there opinion on what is the best. I choose to use wardflex because I can do it by myself and don't have to lug out my threader that is much older than I am and is much cleaner and less joints to made. I do use black iron whrere CSST is not applicable, such as on roof tops and such.

Comment

Working...
              X