X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention northern CA and northern NV plumbers

Grand Hall, the manufacturer of Eternal water heaters is interviewing aspirants for representation in northern California and northern Nevada. On the short list of candidates is a company, Western Sales, which I consider to be the best rep in the business. If you agree with my assessment and are interested in using Eternal Water Heaters, I urge you to contact Robert Sattenspiel, the CEO of Grand Hall, at robert@grandhall.com and express your support.
    Thank you,
    Scott Denny
    Frank Denny Plumbing Inc
    (C)650-222-4544
    (P)650-326-0534
    (F)650-326-6258
    (Email)srdenny@comcast.net

Ca Lic 180988 C-36

P.S. Dear web master
    I hope I'm not breaking any posting rules. I searched the site and couldn't find anything that specifically restricts threads such as the above.

Re: Attention northern CA and northern NV plumbers

Have you installed many of those?

If so , how do you like them, and is there any draw backs that you have seen?

Thanks for the post, I never saw these before

Comment

Re: Attention northern CA and northern NV plumbers

I've got my first three in the works right now. I wish I had a little more track record to go on, but we'll see soon enough. That's why I want a good rep supporting them. And Western's the type of rep that gets proactive. They hear from us about a problem, they don't just close their eyes and hope it will go away. They do something about it. I know they're on my side and Ican't say that about many reps.

Comment

Working...
      X