Attention northern CA and northern NV plumbers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention northern CA and northern NV plumbers

Grand Hall, the manufacturer of Eternal water heaters is interviewing asp****ts for representation in northern California and northern Nevada. On the short list of candidates is a company, Western Sales, which I consider to be the best rep in the business. If you agree with my assessment and are interested in using Eternal Water Heaters, I urge you to contact Robert Sattenspiel, the CEO of Grand Hall, at robert@grandhall.com and express your support.
    Thank you,
    Scott Denny
    Frank Denny Plumbing Inc
    (C)650-222-4544
    (P)650-326-0534
    (F)650-326-6258
    (Email)srdenny@comcast.net

Ca Lic 180988 C-36

P.S. Dear web master
    I hope I'm not breaking any posting rules. I searched the site and couldn't find anything that specifically restricts threads such as the above.

Re: Attention northern CA and northern NV plumbers

Have you installed many of those?

If so , how do you like them, and is there any draw backs that you have seen?

Thanks for the post, I never saw these before

Comment

Re: Attention northern CA and northern NV plumbers

I've got my first three in the works right now. I wish I had a little more track record to go on, but we'll see soon enough. That's why I want a good rep supporting them. And Western's the type of rep that gets proactive. They hear from us about a problem, they don't just close their eyes and hope it will go away. They do something about it. I know they're on my side and Ican't say that about many reps.

Comment

Working...
      X