Bidet makes a ladies day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bidet makes a ladies day

I was riding my bike through a public park today. A family I installed a toilet seat bidet for saw me. Turns out the lady has not been to the doctor for urinary tract infections or hemorrhoids since we installed it. That has been a year ago. She suffered from chronic UTI's before the bidet.

A simple plumbing fixture did what her doctors have not been able to do her whole adult life.

Her friends sitting at the picnic table were acting embarassed I thought that was funny. she did not care. No fear at all.

Re: Bidet makes a ladies day

Did She use the public rest room?
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

LOL it's front to back, silly goose

Comment

had a similar conversation with a complete stranger while vacationing a few years ago.

i needed to make some calls and had no pen or pencils with me. being on a small island i had very little choices in stationary supplies at night.

found the local market and i had a choice of 12 pencils with no sharpener or a pack of pens.

tracked sown joey and my buddy at the beach after i made the calls. joey asked if i got "the pens" while an old timer and his wife was sitting on the other side of the bench, i responded to joey and said no i didn't get the pencils, i got "da pens"

for the next few minutes i had a serious conversation with the old timer. you should have seen joey trying to hold it in. she could have used da pens.

he asked how long have i've been using depends

just a couple minutes as i just got them from the market

finally i gave in when i went to share "da pens" with him. he apologized and moved on

joey is just as responsible for this as she didn't step in to stop me

i guess what goes around comes around. we both got seasick on the way back from the island

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
          Did She use the public rest room?
          They were at the park for the weekend and she did make a comment on how she disliked not useing her toilet.

Comment

Originally posted by stokefire7 View Post
            LOL it's front to back, silly goose
            You are right we are supposed to wipe front to back. What happens when we lose so much range of motion that is not possible? What happens when we lose so much range of motion we can't wipe at all?

These things should not be an issue we have a plumbing product that works perfect and most importantly does no damage to sensitive tissue.

Comment

I've always been intrigued that the very same flora and fauna that inhabits our intestinal tract and is essential to it's well being would be fatal if it were introduced to near side of our alimentary tract. Nature works in mysterious ways.

Comment

Be glad you aren't a rabbit.

Comment

The customer I worked for today has had a backup twice in three days, 4 people live in the house and they are spending $18 every two weeks for a case of toilet paper.

We did the math, over $400 for the year; 10 years and you're sending $5000 down the drain, literally and you'll never get your rectum clean like water can.

I explained it very well, had the bobble head recognition coming from them but it just didn't equate...and they have the two checks in MY HANDS as proof that this might be the light bulb moment to do something to fix the issue.

I'm not going to hold my breath though. In the year I've been using my Bidet Toilet Seat,

I've went through 4 rolls of toilet paper for the year. That's it.

Most of those rolls were used for blowing my nose just because I swear I think the tissues in kleenex intentionally make you use more.

Think I'm kidding? Take a kleenex out of the box and twick it with your finger under light and look at how many particles fly off of it. It's an irritant that keeps you blowin' your noise. It's a conspiracy I'm tellin' ya!
                  Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Working...
                  X