X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil Rubbed Bronze Flush valve??? Help

I'm stumpped looking for an oil rubbed bronze urinal flush valve (flushometer or similar)...

Anybody have an idea

Bill

Re: Oil Rubbed Bronze Flush valve??? Help

Sorry, but uh..we're a little less serious about our urinal needs.....
    (The Low Spark of Steel-Toed Boys)

Comment

Originally posted by Drip Trip View Post
      Sorry, but uh..we're a little less serious about our urinal needs.....
      LOL, I agree but the customer is always right when the price is right

Comment

I feel for ya...

Call a metal plating company about special finishes. You might have to go to the city to find a big enough plating company.

Be sure to get a durable final coat because these special finishes turn to crappola more often than not.
        (The Low Spark of Steel-Toed Boys)

Comment

okie

google "oil rubbed bronze flush valve". breid............

Comment

none of my local suppliers seem to think they're available in anything but Chrome or Brushed Nickel.

My main supplier is supposed to check with an oddities distributor he knows, but he said its doubtful "I was bored driving to a call way out in the boonies, so I started asking around"
            No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Re: okie

Originally posted by breid1903 View Post
              google "oil rubbed bronze flush valve". breid............

Comment

Originally posted by MoJourneyman View Post
                none of my local suppliers seem to think they're available in anything but Chrome or Brushed Nickel.

My main supplier is supposed to check with an oddities distributor he knows, but he said its doubtful "I was bored driving to a call way out in the boonies, so I started asking around"
                I did the same thing and was actually laughed at by one counter guy...lol

The general Contractor on this job suggested "Spray Paint"

JC found an odd electronic valve that will be the last resort.
                Thanks for the help

Comment

okie

when i told you to google it. i don't if you did or not. but if you had and clicked on www.electronicfaucets.com. then clicked on automatic flush valves. then on pic of automatic, electronic sensor (hands free) urinal flush valve complete. $299.99 + $160. = $459.99 +s & h. i would like to apologize for not tracing out the whole smear for you. your welcome. breid1903.......................

Comment

Re: okie

Originally posted by breid1903 View Post
                    when i told you to google it. i don't if you did or not. but if you had and clicked on www.electronicfaucets.com. then clicked on automatic flush valves. then on pic of automatic, electronic sensor (hands free) urinal flush valve complete. $299.99 + $160. = $459.99 +s & h. i would like to apologize for not tracing out the whole smear for you. your welcome. breid1903.......................
                    Yea that is the same valve JC (and I) found. It will have to do as a last resort. I have reservations about using a valve of unknown quality and no idea where to get spare parts.

I appreciate the help and input Breid I was just picking

Comment

okie

they are made by www.macfaucets.com. give them a jingle. if you can't get parts. tell customer. my guess is he will buy a new one if no parts are available. breid.................

Comment

Working...
                      X