Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ward flex or gas tight? He's licensed ????

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
    Did this happen in 2007 when I took this picture of what happens when a dog is left in a basement to wait for their master?

Licensed Plumber's Work

After this thread and numerous others...I'm no longer defending the licensed plumber in this profession.

Never trust a plumber with a terrible discoveries album, let alone a hard drive with 4000 pictures that the world of internet hasn't even seen yet.

And you call yourself licensed? Do ya? We'll see.
    I run 6" drip legs. Is that a MINI or a MICKEY? PS As a general C.. My work rocks to his Mess
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Re: Ward flex or gas tight?

Tool
      Think rain water from the heavy downpours we get. It's not uncommon for us to have anywhere from 1" to 6" of rain from these storms. That was the only conductive source we could find.
      The HO now has lightning protection on the house.
      Mike

Comment

Originally posted by myakka View Post
        Tool
        Think rain water from the heavy downpours we get. It's not uncommon for us to have anywhere from 1" to 6" of rain from these storms. That was the only conductive source we could find.
        The HO now has lightning protection on the house.
        Mike
        Thanks,You taught Me something. Brother lives in New Smyrna Fl.
        Different world there.
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I’m not sure about how possible some of the things you mention would be, but there is one setting that may interest you, if you haven’t seen it already
          System for document scanning services | Scan document service company | Imaging document service companies

Comment

Originally posted by mifstusi View Post
            i’m not sure about how possible some of the things you mention would be, but there is one setting that may interest you, if you haven’t seen it already
            spam a dam

Comment

Working...
            X