Got a call from Ridgid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a call from Ridgid

Regarding the soil pipe cutters I sent them. It was a minor problem, they said I used the ratchet in the open position too far and broke something. I don't remember ever doing that but I did lend them out to a numb skull newbie recently and the problem started after that, won't ever do that again.
    About 50 bucks is all, I told them to go for it. Cheaper than buying new ones! I'm happy, thank you Ridgid!

Re: Got a call from Ridgid

Hey, can I borrow your cutters? They aren't the evil scissor type, are they? I hate those suckers with a passion. Really.
    (The Low Spark of Steel-Toed Boys)

Comment

Originally posted by Drip Trip View Post
      Hey, can I borrow your cutters? They aren't the evil scissor type, are they? I hate those suckers with a passion. Really.
      why? thats the fastest way to cut iron!

Comment

Not the evil scissor type, lol. I was very pleased with Ridgid's customer service, they were quick and I should get my cutters back soon they said.

Comment

Originally posted by plumbworker View Post
          why? thats the fastest way to cut iron!
          I would tell you the story, but I been traumatized by scissor cutters. It was bad, though, and involved a hotel, a crew of the nastiest journeymen ever, and a young and handsome Drip Trip.

Never again with scissor cutters.
          (The Low Spark of Steel-Toed Boys)

Comment

Hey, ironranger, what part of the range are you from?

Comment

East Range area, service from Virginia to Hoyt Lakes. Do you get over here much or mostly Hibbing area?

Comment

Working...
              X