Study material 4 c36 plumbing licence in cali

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Study material 4 c36 plumbing licence in cali

Any one got the study material for the plumbing state licence exam? or a link I found this place that will charge you around $ to get study material they just copy from some1 else , i figure i can get it online too.

Originally posted by dang008:
    Any one got the study material for the plumbing state licence exam? or a link I found this place that will charge you around $ to get study material they just copy from some1 else , i figure i can get it online too.
    I passed the C-36 (California Plumbing Contractor's License) about ten to twelve years ago. To be honest, I did very little study for the "trade" exam. Most people have a big problem with the "law" exam which every contractor is required to pass.

I passed both based on the following:

1) I studied extensivly for the "law exam". For that I bought study materials.

2) For the trade exam, I already new what I was doing.

My advice would be this: If you need to buy material to study for the trade exam, get more knowledge of the trade before you atttempt this.
    It won't do you any good to get the license, if you don't know what you are doing. And, to be honest, the trade exam is very easy. If you need to study it, you're not there yet.

In any event, Good Luck.

As always, just an opinion,

the dog
    the dog

Comment

Working...
    X