X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: neighbor

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
    Friends, family and neighbors are the worst customers

I just tell them all to fix it with liquid plumber.

Toilet won't flush right = You need a jug of liquid plumber

Faucet leaks out the spout = Need a quart of liquid plumber

Outside faucet leaks = Pour two quarts of liquid fire down the laundry tub, works every time.
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

I hate my neighbors.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
        I hate my neighbors.
        They always spoke well of You!
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

No good deed goes unpunished. I've always been a "nice guy". Then, when when they open the shed doors with the news cameras rolling, the bodies stacked neatly in the corner rotting, the neighbors stare in disbelief as they all say, "He seemed like such a nice guy!" BTW, I am joking, please don't send the FBI. Also, I don't own a shed. Yet..

Comment

I was in the union for 15 years ,my brother is a license plumber, I left the union to be partners with him little more then 5 years ago. now this job was side work / favor .it was a simple fix ,then it snap at the next coupler,took about 1 hr .as i said i also move the **** out of the way .

Comment

I live in a small town where everyone is a neighbor and friend. They would not ask me to do it for free. Plumbing is how I pay the bills and spread the wealth!

Comment

Working...
              X