Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
California bond Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • California bond

    Anybody know of a good place to buy a bond? I need it to keep my license active. Seems like the price went from a couple of hundred to $1000+. What the hell happened?

  • #2
    Re: California bond

    Try BONDO
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: California bond

      After 28-years with Surety Company of the Pacific, they were acquired by HCC Surety Group. My Bond with both outfits has always been around $200 per year. In contrast, my Nevada Contractor Bond is over $3,000 per year.

      Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

      I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: California bond

        Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        After 28-years with Surety Company of the Pacific, they were acquired by HCC Surety Group. My Bond with both outfits has always been around $200 per year. In contrast, my Nevada Contractor Bond is over $3,000 per year.

        Mark
        My bond is cheap,never had a claim. Why so much in Nevada?
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: California bond

          Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
          My bond is cheap,never had a claim. Why so much in Nevada?
          Nevada assigns you a monetary amount you are allowed to bid/work to. The larger the amount the larger the bond. I have never had a claim on my bond or my insurance in either State.

          Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

          I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: California bond

            Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            Nevada assigns you a monetary amount you are allowed to bid/work to. The larger the amount the larger the bond. I have never had a claim on my bond or my insurance in either State.

            Mark
            Nevada runs the meter like a taxi !
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: California bond

              Thanks for the info. I still can't figure out why my bond went from a couple of hundred to $1000+. Every one I've called is about the same price. I've never had a claim against me either. Weird.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: California bond

                send Me a pm ,I'll get You in touch with My agent in San Diego. I'm in N.Ca.
                I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

                Comment

                Working...
                X