X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California bond

Anybody know of a good place to buy a bond? I need it to keep my license active. Seems like the price went from a couple of hundred to $1000+. What the hell happened?

Re: California bond

Try BONDO
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

After 28-years with Surety Company of the Pacific, they were acquired by HCC Surety Group. My Bond with both outfits has always been around $200 per year. In contrast, my Nevada Contractor Bond is over $3,000 per year.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        After 28-years with Surety Company of the Pacific, they were acquired by HCC Surety Group. My Bond with both outfits has always been around $200 per year. In contrast, my Nevada Contractor Bond is over $3,000 per year.

Mark
        My bond is cheap,never had a claim. Why so much in Nevada?
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
          My bond is cheap,never had a claim. Why so much in Nevada?
          Nevada assigns you a monetary amount you are allowed to bid/work to. The larger the amount the larger the bond. I have never had a claim on my bond or my insurance in either State.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            Nevada assigns you a monetary amount you are allowed to bid/work to. The larger the amount the larger the bond. I have never had a claim on my bond or my insurance in either State.

Mark
            Nevada runs the meter like a taxi !

Comment

Thanks for the info. I still can't figure out why my bond went from a couple of hundred to $1000+. Every one I've called is about the same price. I've never had a claim against me either. Weird.

Comment

send Me a pm ,I'll get You in touch with My agent in San Diego. I'm in N.Ca.

Comment

Working...
                X