Hot Water Heater

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Water Heater

On average, what do you plumbers charge for the installation of a hot water heater (electric) considering there is in place, shut offs for the hot and cold water and no unions?

Re: Hot Water Heater

Why do you wanna heat hot water?
    (sorry - pet peeve...)
    Steve
    www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

how much you got? breid.....................

Comment

We charge what we need to, in order to cover all of our expenses, such as insurance, workmans comp, unemployment, taxes, fuel, truck, maintenance, shop/office rent/mortgage, cell phones, landline, tools, equipment, attorney, accountant, payroll service, employee salary, paper, envelopes, postage, credit card machine, internet access, acetylene, solder, flux, sandcloth, ...............................................

Oh yeah, plus a little bit for a profit.

Hope this helps.

Comment

actually i,m all over the place. most of them i get by default. in other words no one wants to deal with them. $800. to $2200. +. 9 out 10 of mine are in "awkward" places. built in. behind the cabinets. in a basement with white carpet. tank type. i like the hard ones. more money. lots more money. breid.............

Comment

Originally posted by killavolt View Post
            on average, what do you plumbers charge for the installation of a hot water heater (electric) considering there is in place, shut offs for the hot and cold water and no unions?
            $500
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Average installaion for average (40 gal.) WH - $650

Comment

Originally posted by Big Jim View Post
                Average installaion for average (40 gal.) WH - $650
                That's labor only,right?
                I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
                X