Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can You Guess

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
    I U-Tubed Okie's walking street.That is some spooky smit.Half them things look like boys.So is this the pedofile capitol of the world.
    Scary all there was hookers and dudes,dudes and dudes(mostly caucasion).No regular chicks,well one or two normies.
    That place must be chuck full of STD's.
    When I worked for Haliburton the single guys would go to Pattaya, Thailand so I would get to hear the stories

My old boss even retired there...LOL

Comment

Thanks Guys ;-)

fresh food every day ! Chicken cooked and served that was Just alive moments ago ! Does anyone even know what a tree ripened Bananna tastes like ?

And ...Remember a couple of these Babys are guarenteed to get you a "happy ending" LOL ($6)

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        I don't know what's with Rick sometimes. Adam and I told him at dinner last night we thought it was in Thailand and now he wants it to sound like it was his idea.

Mark
        You do know Mark.
        You along with the rest of us have all been aware of the increasing occurrance of these manipulations of truth.
        Ranging from what would seem to be innocent,harmless stretches of truth to scorchingly scandalous lies.
        For the most part it's not Rick's fault,it's our's for supporting his disease and allowing it to take hold and fester beyond control.
        It may not be too late to save him.I believe an intervention of his peers is about the last hope for normalcy we have.
        I propose when The Cracker and Biegel Brothers roll in next spring we could innitiate project "Humble brother".
        It can be a simple furlough,during the day antics and untruths can be minimally allowed.
        At night though,especially during the dinner gathering events,I'm afraid we'll have to incorporate the Hanibal Mask and Thumbcuffs to help excercise self restraint.
        Rick has done many a helpful things for me and made my path into service(especially drain cleaning) as easy as possible.I can think of no better way to partially repay(with your help) my debt to this good hearted guy.
        In the end I believe Joey will be thankfull.
        Your Appreciative Friend
        ADAM

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
          You do know Mark.
          You along with the rest of us have all been aware of the increasing occurrance of these manipulations of truth.
          Ranging from what would seem to be innocent,harmless stretches of truth to scorchingly scandalous lies.
          For the most part it's not Rick's fault,it's our's for supporting his disease and allowing it to take hold and fester beyond control.
          It may not be too late to save him.I believe an intervention of his peers is about the last hope for normalcy we have.
          I propose when The Cracker and Biegel Brothers roll in next spring we could innitiate project "Humble brother".
          It can be a simple furlough,during the day antics and untruths can be minimally allowed.
          At night though,especially during the dinner gathering events,I'm afraid we'll have to incorporate the Hanibal Mask and Thumbcuffs to help excercise self restraint.
          Rick has done many a helpful things for me and made my path into service(especially drain cleaning) as easy as possible.I can think of no better way to partially repay(with your help) my debt to this good hearted guy.
          In the end I believe Joey will be thankfull.
          Your Appreciative Friend
          ADAM
          Friends don't let friends embellish.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Rick, Speaking of embllishment

I wanted to welcome you back via PM but your box is full???

You really have to let some of the messages go

Letting go of the written verbose vernacular is the fist step on the road to recovery.

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
              Rick, Speaking of embllishment

I wanted to welcome you back via PM but your box is full???

You really have to let some of the messages go

Letting go of the written verbose vernacular is the fist step on the road to recovery.

Bill
              I just realized Bill..
              What a great influence and possible impact you could have on our plight in Vegas.

Comment

The question is:
                can you guess where this is ?

My answer is the bathroom.

Comment

I would be honored to help with the intervention

Did you know the Vegas Airport has a mini jail in it with a cell and everything... My wife and I sat in it once during our Honeymoon

Everytime a "What happens in Vegas" commercial comes on so come the jokes

Comment

Originally posted by NoeEttica View Post
                    Thanks Guys ;-)
                    Does anyone even know what a tree ripened Bananna tastes like ?
                    Is that what their calling the ladyboys happy ending?
                    They have a lot of twisted phrases I was reading in some of the blogs.
                    What does Bath and a half mean?

Comment

[QUOTE=drtyhands;267750]Is that what their calling the ladyboys happy ending?

LMAO! Now that was funny

Comment

Head to Bangkok and go to the Soy Cowboy. It's the redlight district. My mom is from thailand and I spent 4 months in Rayong. One of the best deployments i've had.
                        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

BTW, the best place to buy jewerly over there is a store called Venus Jewelry in Bangkok. It's an embassy approved vendor. I bought my 22k wedding band with a comfort band for 110. Check out Thai saphirre while you're there.
                          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

i purchased an engagement ring in thailand and held onto it for close to 6 months before i gave it to joey

i got it in the claw vending machine

rick.
                            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                              i purchased an engagement ring in thailand and held onto it for close to 6 months before i gave it to joey

rick.
                              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Working...
                              X