with no tub, maybe Europe ?

Comment

Re: Can You Guess

Nursing home

Comment

Japan?
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Middle East or at least a muslim country?

Comment

The Hyatt?

Comment

Judging by the itialian ball valve and bidet sprayer, I'd say overseas. Then because of the trashcan and towel, I'd say a hotel overseas. Then because of the tile design, I'd go with spain. So final answer is a spanish hostel. Or a muslim influenced country because of the sprayer and no toilet paper.
                Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

saw a similar setup in an older gentlemans home here in southwest missouri.
                  No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                    Judging by the itialian ball valve and bidet sprayer, I'd say overseas. Then because of the trashcan and towel, I'd say a hotel overseas. Then because of the tile design, I'd go with spain. So final answer is a spanish hostel. Or a muslim influenced country because of the sprayer and no toilet paper.
                    I'm going along with what Ben says but closer to the beach like Barcelona

Comment

I'm with gear junkie on this too.

Comment

[QUOTE=NoeEttica;267263]can you guess where this is ?

I've never seen the bottom of a toilet that looked anything like that at the rear. So I'm guessing it's European. I was in the UAE once and the toilets in the airport was a short trough with a hole.

The color of the paint on the door reminds me of a common color in the East Coast of Italy in the province of Molise. I'm going with the Adriatic side of Italy.

BTW: I had a middle Eastern guy ask me to create the exact same setup with the sprayer like that somewhere in Connecticut once back about 23 years ago. So this could also be in the middle East somewhere I guess.
                        Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

I saw this same set up on a plumbing call one time at an 80 year old woman's house. I looked at her and before I even said anyting she said "its a poor persons bidet". I got the hint, but she said it anyway "YOUNG MAN, I SUFFER FROM ANAL SEEPAGE". Ya, I got that part okay! I finished my work and went home and told my wife. She died laughing when she saw the look on my face.

Comment

Burbank
                            The Other Rick

Comment

Originally posted by plumb4life View Post
                              I saw this same set up on a plumbing call one time at an 80 year old woman's house. I looked at her and before I even said anyting she said "its a poor persons bidet". I got the hint, but she said it anyway "YOUNG MAN, I SUFFER FROM ANAL SEEPAGE". Ya, I got that part okay! I finished my work and went home and told my wife. She died laughing when she saw the look on my face.
                              Oh well then,
                              These must be the rave of North Hollywood

Comment

Working...
                              X