Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boom!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Boom!

    Result of leaking Acetylene bottlestored in a plumber's van 22 Oct 09. Accidently ignited by activating a remote door lock device.













  • #2
    Re: Boom!

    Must have blew it to smithereens...I cant see anything in the pics.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Boom!

      Here's a short flick on a similar event.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUmLe9WCXX0

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Boom!

        Some photo's from a similar accident and no it is not me.
        Thank God for remotes.
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Boom!

          Yes that was because the idiot didn`t store them in the appropriate vented box inside his enclosed van, I wouldn`t like to be in his place as his insurance company isn`t going to pay for the damage his caused.

          Tony

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Boom!

            Ouch
            Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
            attributed to Samuel Johnson
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

            Comment

            Working...
            X