X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: i've been "rheemed"

Every time I hear or see the word "rheem" it reminds me of a customer who said.."I'm getting a rheem water heater? Does that mean I'm going to get rheem up the a$$ with the price?" lol

This guy said it in a joking manner to me.

Comment

Not sure of the date of this documentation.

Number 17.

http://waterheating.rheem.com/conten...eries/1418.pdf

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster
        Thats old info. They are available.
        Do you have the part number?

Thanks.

J.C.

Comment

Sp20246a?

J.c.

Comment

Please do. I might need it and haven't found it searching around.

Thanks.

J.C.

Comment

Does bradford white and others have this glass bulb? I think they need a proof reader! This doesn't make sense! "The T.R.P.
              will activate when the temp inside the combustion container reach or exceed what We consider to be normal operating temperatures ." Reach, NORMAL,?? Tech writer must have been a juror on the C. Anthony trial!
              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                Please do. I might need it and haven't found it searching around.

Thanks.

J.C.
                JC, I don't think that is a part that you can order for yourself. PlumbersCrack said he has had to change a few of them, and Rheem would only send them to the homeowner, not to him. Around a month ago, I had one that failed, and it was the same story. They would not send it to me, but sent it to the homeowner.

Comment

After reading all this,You'd have to be stupid to deal with Rheem on ANY level!
                  "REACH NORMAL LEVEL OR?? Overheating can't be NORMAL!
                  I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I had a TRD pop a few months back and Rheem sent it out to the Homeowner. My biggest concern was why did it pop? Checked every gas line in the area and no leaks, then talked to the ho about it and could not find a reason that it popped.

Homeowner replaced the part and all is good.

Comment

Nice the homeowner has that skill. What does a single Mom do with No hot water ? BUY BRADFORD WHITE, Your customers deserve
                      this. They are setting people up for a heart ache! Wouldn't it be nice if Your CHEVY service truck died on the hi way until
                      Chevy shipped a new computer chip to the last owner!!!!! SCREW RHEEM , BUY B, WHITE
                      Last edited by toolaholic; 07-09-2011, 07:59 AM.

Comment

From the posts that have read on these overheat failures, I have not read one ,that made a chimney,or combustion change !
                        What's the point to re install same unit, without correcting the SO CALLED FAULT, THAT EXISTS ????

Comment

Working...
                        X