X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repairing K-375

The snake in my K-375 drum machine got tangled/stuck, so I took the drum off the frame and finally got it fixed.

The drum was held on by a large (1" or so) nut/bolt. I can't get the drum tightened back on very securely - the bolt turns with the nut. Any ideas?

Thanks

sounds like you may of lost a spacer or shim washer to allow the drum to turn and the nut to tighten up if you have a break down of the machine you can check yours agaisnt that and go from there and if need be order the proper part you need hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by mutt:
      sounds like you may of lost a spacer or shim washer to allow the drum to turn and the nut to tighten up if you have a break down of the machine you can check yours agaisnt that and go from there and if need be order the proper part you need hope this helps
      No, I didn't lose anything. I made sure of that.

Comment

This is what you should have.the druum axle slides through the fram but there is a washer you put on the drum axle before you put through the frame. on the other side you should have the lock washer and the nut.then the drum slides on and should be able to spin freely. if its not maybe you bent the axle?

Comment

Working...
        X