Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Milwaukee TearDown

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
    when i first went out on my own, i took on a 155 unit repipe with my uncle. lots of pipe needed cutting. had 5 employees at that time.

today i have none so i have lots of spare cash to buy the tools/ toys

who wouldn't buy all the brand new dewalts on the shelf for $35.00 each

if they had more, i would have bought more

rick.

Rick ole buddy, I'm gonna try and break this too you real gentle so just sit on down, take a deep breath and relax. Ok... now what you have there is a well.... it's a sickness. And you need professional help with that addiction. Even if they were selling sawzalls for 5 bucks each, you only have two hands. You need to get a grip there fella. Tools are only tools after all and though a man needs a certain amount of tools, he doesn't need to have ALL the tools. Other men (and some women) may need some tools also and with you buying every tool you see you are creating a critical shortage in the greater LosAngeles area. Have you considered Prozak or even Drinking?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
      Rick ole buddy, I'm gonna try and break this too you real gentle so just sit on down, take a deep breath and relax. Ok... now what you have there is a well.... it's a sickness. And you need professional help with that addiction. Even if they were selling sawzalls for 5 bucks each, you only have two hands. You need to get a grip there fella. Tools are only tools after all and though a man needs a certain amount of tools, he doesn't need to have ALL the tools. Other men (and some women) may need some tools also and with you buying every tool you see you are creating a critical shortage in the greater LosAngeles area. Have you considered Prozak or even Drinking?
      Understood sarcasm. But $35.00 a piece IS robbery without a gun on the right model.

But you do need to turn them over.

J.C.

Comment

have you looked at what the banks are paying lately on your money

even if i made $1 dollar on that in 1 year, i'm 3% up. try that at the bank right now

see my point

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

we use mostly milwaukee i really like the super hawgs we have one 4 each truck but our corded sawzaws are dewalt only dewalt we have they r ok i guess raymond

Comment

Give you 40 for one of those new dewalt sawzalls
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I have used the same Porter Cable Tiger Saw now for close to 14 yrs and the same B & D Timberwolf angle drill for about 15 yrs. Nothing compares to the Timberwolf.

Comment

Working...
              X