X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleared a line today

Ok I'm not a plumber or try to be one but this afternoon I ran a k-380(I think)
    Got to our meeting hall and this guy asked me if I wanted to do some service...ok sure.The bathroom sink has never had a working drain in the 7 years that I've been going there.This lady has this k-380(almost new)(her deceased husband was a plumber)so I'm working this drain..rusty gritty stuff looks like just about to give up and suggest they get a pro when I get through the blockage.The whole time I'm thinking of you guys on here and that link awhile back where a guy gets himself killed doing that.She was going to run it if I hadn't.
    No worries I have no plans of going into plumbing just glad I was able to help.

Re: Cleared a line today

Nice job Vince, Glad to hear that you got the line open after all those years. The only problem now is that you are going to be the GO to GUY for all their plumbing needs
    ________
    Department of fan operations
    Last edited by TOPDAWG; 02-24-2011, 06:29 PM.
    Mike

Comment

Originally posted by TOPDAWG View Post
      Nice job Vince, Glad to hear that you got the line open after all those years. The only problem now is that you are going to be the GO to GUY for all their plumbing needs
      lol thanks ...already am the go to guy in my neck of the woods.
      The whole time I was thinking "man I wish I had one of those see snakes or a jetter"Have no Idea how to work either one though.

Comment

buy one, you'll learn. you didn't know how to walk when you were born. breid......

Comment

Working...
        X