X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any body work with Serve-Pro?

I've had my guy at our home. They were efficient and polite. I check up on them with each of my customers after referring them. No complaints thus far.

Comment

for what they charge for each fan for the 5 day job. you could actually buy them for that price. the gimmick is they all say insurance approved pricing. so as long as the insurance co's will continue approving their prices, they will continue to bill out those insurance approved prices.

every trade show always has at least 3 companies attending our shows and passing out their goods.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Thanks for all the reply's. I'll proceed cautiously.
        www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Originally posted by Swade Plumbing View Post
          I've had my guy at our home. They were efficient and polite. I check up on them with each of my customers after referring them. No complaints thus far.
          I didn't say they were all bad. I'm sure your guy is fine, and I'm also sure he doesn't chase after plumbers, and offer them hundreds of dollars for a simple referral, like the idiots I spoke of.
          I have these companys calling me all the time too. Most of the time I have to call them back, if I ever want them to stop calling. Otherwise they keep filling up my voice mail and wasting my time, even after I don't return their calls. I guess an unreturned call, doesn't give enough of a hint , that I'm not interested in helping them rip off my customer.Lately they call and say something like, "hey Don this is Joe, give me a call asap", which makes it sound like they know me, to hook you in any way they can, to try and get you to call back.
          I never have paid for a referral, or expected payment for one. When I recommend another contractor, {tileman, carpenter, electrician ect...} the best payment for me is when the customer tells me they did a great job.

Comment

Our local serve-pro recently started a leak location company. They presented to our company and the very first job they were sent to ended up having four holes in the concrete floor to finally locate the correct area. I cannot have that kind of workmanship.

The company I use takes care of all issues for the homeowner starting with talking with the insurance company to competition with permits. I am not concerned with rates when delivery of promises are met.

Comment

I recently saw a job that Serve-Pro contracted out for a friend. Electric water heater with a broken supply valve, originally piped with all copper. Copper stub out of wall, Shark-Bite to a short piece of PEX, PEX ball vavle, PEX, Shark-Bite to copper Tee supporting expansion tank, Shark-Bite to copper stub from water heater. One of the shark bites was leaking due to the stress the weight of the expansion tank. I am not sure that a plumber (or some one who plays one on TV) did this repair. I am not a plumber but I know a mess when I see one. I could foresee this blowing apart in the middle of the night and flooding my friends house. I pulled out all the Shark-Bites and PEX and sweated it all back with a new valve.

Comment

Working...
              X