X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humbolt Co. Rocked 6.5 Earth Quake

This will start the phone ringing for My little Yellow pages Earth Quake retro fit Buss.
    And Ca. plumbers will get some ASSI Earth Quake gas shut off valves to install. I feel these are the best brand My self, no false trips. In N. Ca. some cities require an emergency gas shut off be installed with any Gas permits pulled. We have a PG&E gas service Tee with plug that must be left in place. What are the different ways to plumb this for ASSI and other brands.
    Thank's Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Humbolt Co. Rocked 6.5 Earth Quake

tha assi valve is the easiest of all valves to install as it basically just replaces a 90 in the takeoff measurements. plus you don't have to worry about it being level. only the mounting box / brains need to be secured level.

the biggest challenge is the fact that they come in different cable lengths and most supply houses don't stock the different lengths.

where have you been hiding tool?

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

The seals warned you.

Comment

Thanks Rick,I've used their tee plug hole in the past . Won't do that again.
        I'm trying to keep My key board time down. I like hanging with the Bride.
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Hi Stoke funny I remember when the Seals all showed up Years ago. There are earthquakes in Oregon also! They brought a lot of $$ to pier #39. The tourist loved them. They will be missed. The salmon are way down in the Bay area. This is the 2 nd season with no Sport salmon permits. I think that's the reason.

Comment

Working...
          X