Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have An Idea, Looking For Feedback From Professional Plumbers Only Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Have An Idea, Looking For Feedback From Professional Plumbers Only Please

    Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
    I ran across his site a few years ago. I know nothing of him. Why flame?

    Just curious...

    J.C.
    Terry is a nice guy. The mods he has running the site are the problem along with allowing members to openly sell products and allowing possibly the web's biggest Troll to not only sell his filters but also to badger and argue with anyone that disagrees with him. So the whole site has gained a reputation as being a bit of a joke, at least for professionals.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Have An Idea, Looking For Feedback From Professional Plumbers Only Please

      Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
      What's the name of those fish that hang off sharks and feed of what falls off its teeth?
      Pilot fish? I know, I know, it was a rhetorical question.
      Last edited by Big Jim; 01-13-2010, 07:04 AM.

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Have An Idea, Looking For Feedback From Professional Plumbers Only Please

        Ever seen those get paid to surf the internet adds???

        That is your pay per click money...

        Google has paid out over 100 million dollars in "click fraud" lawsuits that have been brought against them (wiki "click fraud")...

        Just some food for thought...

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Have An Idea, Looking For Feedback From Professional Plumbers Only Please

          MrsSeatDown.com is the best site on the web. I dont know how I lived without it. Outstanding!

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Have An Idea, Looking For Feedback From Professional Plumbers Only Please

            Originally posted by Josh View Post
            MrsSeatDown.com is the best site on the web. I dont know how I lived without it. Outstanding!
            you might be right, but you don't have to live with her
            rick.
            phoebe it is

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Have An Idea, Looking For Feedback From Professional Plumbers Only Please

              Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              you might be right, but you don't have to live with her
              rick.
              Of course we see who is getting thrown in the trash can and I am sure it is for a good reason.

              Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

              I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Have An Idea, Looking For Feedback From Professional Plumbers Only Please

                What is going on with this site? Joey is our friend,I find this insulting to Her. Why is this garbage left on our site? I thought We were family. what am I missing? If it was My wife I would want to stomp the crap out of someone.
                I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Have An Idea, Looking For Feedback From Professional Plumbers Only Please

                  Tool,

                  You are a little late to the party. The original thread had a different web address. Because some had already replied to the thread for being the spam that it is, with Joey's permission (while she was on the phone to report the SPAM) I changes the web address to MrsSeatDown.com.

                  Mark
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                  I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: Have An Idea, Looking For Feedback From Professional Plumbers Only Please

                    Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                    Of course we see who is getting thrown in the trash can and I am sure it is for a good reason.

                    Mark
                    exactly my point mark

                    rick.
                    phoebe it is

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: Have An Idea, Looking For Feedback From Professional Plumbers Only Please

                      Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                      Tool,

                      You are a little late to the party. The original thread had a different web address. Because some had already replied to the thread for being the spam that it is, with Joey's permission (while she was on the phone to report the SPAM) I changes the web address to MrsSeatDown.com.

                      Mark
                      Thank You Mark
                      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: Have An Idea, Looking For Feedback From Professional Plumbers Only Please

                        Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                        Terry is a nice guy. The mods he has running the site are the problem along with allowing members to openly sell products and allowing possibly the web's biggest Troll to not only sell his filters but also to badger and argue with anyone that disagrees with him. So the whole site has gained a reputation as being a bit of a joke, at least for professionals.
                        I agree with that, Terry's site is a complete joke and I will never post there again. He's a disgrace to our profession in my opinion. If you read this Terry you know exactly what I'm talking about.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: Have An Idea, Looking For Feedback From Professional Plumbers Only Please

                          Originally posted by Josh View Post
                          MrsSeatDown.com is the best site on the web. I dont know how I lived without it. Outstanding!
                          Gee Thanks Josh, My wife thought I was looking at Porn after she looked over my shoulder while I was trying to find MrsSeatdown.com...

                          BUT I did stumble on this rant

                          http://everything2.com/title/I+will+...%2527t+shut+up (Click on the second rant down after the page loads for a laugh)

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: Have An Idea, Looking For Feedback From Professional Plumbers Only Please

                            Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                            What's the name of those fish that hang off sharks and feed of what falls off its teeth?
                            Um...health insurance executive?

                            Investment banker?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: Have An Idea, Looking For Feedback From Professional Plumbers Only Please

                              Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                              Terry is a nice guy. The mods he has running the site are the problem along with allowing members to openly sell products and allowing possibly the web's biggest Troll to not only sell his filters but also to badger and argue with anyone that disagrees with him. So the whole site has gained a reputation as being a bit of a joke, at least for professionals.
                              He really is a great guy, during that last weird inter-forum outburst, I was on the phone with him laughing over it....badmouthing him for badmouthing you, it really was pretty silly.

                              That said, he comes from a state where homeowners can do anything they want with a permit, watching the forum give a guy a tutorial on installing his own tankless was enough for me, with my nature it's inevitable I'd not get along well there.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X