Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proper pipe support

http://s700.photobucket.com/albums/w...t=FILE0335.jpg

Notice the slight backfall in this line? It might not be apparent from the photo. This log should be shimmed up with some sticks to corect the slope and ensure proper drainage.
    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Re: Proper pipe support

I looked way past that photo that Norton looks lonely! Never gets to go outside cuz of the snow.
    Seattle Drain Service

Comment

yeah, poor thing hasn't been on the road in a decade or two.

I moved it over to the shop so it'd be in the way enough I might start on it. Had it since I was a teenager. It's in the shape you might expect a teenager's bike to be. I remember one night very clearly; left the party (shitfaced) to go home, went to kick the bike over, dropped it, picked it up and tried again, dropped it on the other side, went back inside. Kick starters save lives.
      This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Gotta love the "ingenuity". Now imagine about 50 feet of orangeburg like that from the house to the septic tank. All above ground with various sawhorses and whatnot holding it up. I'm pretty sure it daylights just beyond the septic tank but the black berry vines prevented investigating anyfurther.
        www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Hey, I hope that was not a Spotted Owl perch! The treehuggers will not stand for that! Use a Coke bottle instead.

Comment

I think the owl is already dead; killed when one of the vinyl supply lines burst.

(sigh) I just cleared the clog and put the log back nice and straight... there was $1k of stuff needing put right at a glance, didn't dare look deeper.

Comment

Working...
            X